"Palmyra" Palmyra by Janani
Palmyra Travel Guide: 237 reviews and 767 photos
I visited Palmyra as part of a fortnight's trip to Syria and Jordan and it really stands out as one of the highlights. I was fascinated by all the evidence of the the lives of its historic inhabitants and charmed by its present day residents who are so welcoming to those who visit the area.
I noticed that there was a lake near Palmyra on a map in the hotel reception and asked the owner about it. He said it... more travel advice
I know I should be more organised than to get off the bus and wander away with the first person that says they have a... more travel advice
Janani's Related Pages
Palmyra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of the Great Cities of the Ancient World"
- "tadmor, please - the city of dates"
- "Palmyra - Bride of the Desert"
- "Palmyra - ÊÏãÑ (Tadmor)"
- "TADMOR - PALMYRA"
- "Palmyra in the desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palmyra
- Hotels in Palmyra
- Transportation in Palmyra
- Nightlife in Palmyra
- Restaurants in Palmyra
- Shopping in Palmyra
- Warnings and Dangers in Palmyra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palmyra
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Palmyra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palmyra
Top 10 Pages
- Bexley Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- Dubai Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston upon Thames Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al `Ayn Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Wimbledon Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Hersham Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Luxor Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos