"Port St. Lucie" Port Saint Lucie by jusplainjesse
Port Saint Lucie Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 10 photos
OK...plain and simple...when I moved here, there were 50,000 people in PSL. Now there are 130,000, minus myself, i live in VA now. The only problem with that is that the town has expanded out, not up. Everything is at least a 15 minute drive away. If you visit there, have gas money ready.
Port St. Lucie borders the ocean, so obviously, the beach is close. Unless you live in a cave, you know that South Florida's beaches are some of the best in the world. Palm Trees, white sand...I can't get enough of it.
Within the city limits, there is no center of interest. The whole city looks like it rained random buildings and houses. The good news is that nearby Jensen Beach and Stuart, FL have beautiful, tropical downtown areas. I especially love Jensen's sea turtle beach and Stuart's dowtown area. And even better, West palm beach is less than an hour away, and that city is soooo beautiful.
- Pros:sunny, close to the beach
- Cons:widespread, no centers of interest
- In a nutshell:Not bad, but no Palm Beach!!!
jusplainjesse's Related Pages
Port Saint Lucie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Nice Base in Florida"
- "Port St Lucie- Beaches to Baseball"
- "Traditions Fields"
- "Port St. Lucie"
- "St. Lucie County, Florida"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Saint Lucie
- Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
- Transportation in Port Saint Lucie
- Nightlife in Port Saint Lucie
- Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
- Shopping in Port Saint Lucie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Saint Lucie
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Port Saint Lucie?Share Your Travels
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.