"karamella's homepage" karamella's Profile

about me

I am living in Budapest with my family. I am an open minded person who is interested in many things, but especially in oriental dances and traveling. I love to get know other cultures , people, to taste their foods and drinks, to get know their way of life.
I feel good wherever I go . I love to explore new parts of the World, but also love to return somewhere , where I have been before.

• Intro Updated Aug 16, 2011

Personal Pages (1)

• mili_143's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Wish you many many happy returns of the day...............Enjoy and have a great day!

Oct 17, 2014 at 1:38 AM

Oct 17, 2014 at 1:38 AM

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2014 at 6:57 AM

just came across your posts for your trip to Morocco back in 2011 and thinking we never got to hear how you got on!

• karamella's Profile Photo
      May 13, 2014 at 7:45 AM

Hi Angie,

we absolutely loved it. Everything was fine, it was my 2nd trip to Morocco, but this time it was even better that the first time. Casablanca-Rabat-Fes-Marrakesh-Ait Benhaddou-Ourzazate- Dades-Tinerhir-Erfoud-Merzouga-camel trekking , sleep at Dunes in tent, - Tazzarine-Agdz-Ourzazate-Marrakesh with a last shopping in bazaar and flying home. One of my best travels-would go back again, but there are so manny parts of the World to discover.....

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
      May 13, 2014 at 8:34 AM

great! well instead of carrying on with seeing the rest of the world i got addicted and have had about 45 trips to MOrocco lol...

Oct 17, 2013 at 2:25 PM

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Have a great birthday, Judit!

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2012 at 5:11 AM

Hey Judit, "Happy Birthday", with all my best wishes ... :)

• jekins's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2012 at 4:35 AM

hi, i like your pic is that a cable car,it is also found in nigeria.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Enoy your time in Cappadocia, it really is a very unusual interesting area!

• hassanshawky's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2010 at 1:56 AM

szia Dianna, szép oldal, de reméljük, hogy több képet, én tervezi, hogy látogatást Marokkóban jövõ novemberben, látom, hogy te is tervezi, hogy ott leszek boldog, hogy megosszák azt tapasztalatokat veled ... pirítós. Hassan

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
karamella's Profile Photo

karamella

“Feel home wherever you are in the world”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.