"More Travels in the Bag so time to update" jacquitabanana's Profile
my new blog
I should really change all this.its getting well out of date..
thats what comes with paying off travel debt. travel gets put on hold
The past year I've visited lovely spots around my own turf the emerald isle and went to a wedding in vegas.. this year i plan to clear the debts and have mini trips
I like taking pictures of my feet when I'm sitting in nice places.
Don't know why but I find it amusing. Sure they get me about don't they.
Anyway Welcome to my pages. Hope you enjoy
If you have any questions regarding Dublin,
I'll happily answer them. Just drop me an email
And same goes for anywhere I've travelled by the way
So em some info about me I suppose
1) Lived in Dublin all 29 years of my life, in the same house
2) Still have childhood friends living on my street and around the corner.Still all mates of course.though spread about the world now travelling
3) Was a mad tomboy growing up. Liked to get mucky dirty and climb trees,walls etc.
4) First flew on a plane age 14
5) First holiday was on boat to Wales to holiday camp, 'Pontins', age 7
6) Had a caravan for years that we dragged around to places in Ireland for our holidays, ha, loved it
7) Was addicted to popcorn for a while ha, 4 bags a day till I chipped a tooth.
8)love dogs sooo much
9)have my own glass house to grow some yummy stuff, like mint for mojito's
My list of places i've visited in the best order i can remember
1995 - Turkey
1997 - France-Paris
2000 - Gran Canaria
2001 - North Carolina / New York / Turkey
2002 - Crete / New York / Essex - England
2003 - Thailand / Singapore / Malaysia / Frankfurt - Germany
2004 - Cyprus / Stafford - England
2005 - Manchester - England / Barcelona & Salou - july/august
2006 - Barcelona - new years and january / Frankfurt - Germany
And in Ireland theres also been weekends and nights in
Cork, Kerry, Donegal, Wexford, Waterford, Kilkenny, Meath, Mayo, Galway, Limerick.
2006 - THAILAND
2006 - AUSTRALIA
2006 -2007 - NEW ZEALAND
2007 - FIJI, NORTH AMERICA,
MAJORCA, PORTUGAL, IBIZA
2008 - AUSTRALIA
2009 - VEGAS
So far hmmmm
My likes and dislikes
Curry Chips - Dogs woof - Drinking sessions with the girls
Shopping - Making things - Organising=parties,holidays,anything
Being IN bed - Holidays
Mushy peas - People with no manners - cats meeeoow
Orange make-up girls in Brown Thomas - People that talk over people, gggrrrrrr
Getting OUT of bed - Selfish, ungratefull people
The sea terrifies me but i respect it
I'm a huge fan of sunsets so take tons of photo's of them when I see a good one. I suppose I'm just a big romantic at heart. I'm still working on getting them all on here. Maybe I'll do a folder especially for them. hmmm
Heres a few fun photo's of some friends and things like that.
this is lots of friends from work and other friends on a twenties style murder mystery weekend in mayo on the west of Ireland.
I really really reccommend it. check www.thefoxfordlodge.ie.
the family that run it are the best best hosts and the house is a bed and breakfast too. He runs fishing trips and painting classes. All sort. Great value and super hospitality. Very talented painter the owner Harry and his wife Brigid made us food to welcome us. check my Mayo page.
Tomboys at play
Being the big tomboys me and my friend Rachel have always been, we thought it would be clever and fun to 'walk' down from the monastery at Montserrat outside Barcelona. Well let me tell you its a bloody mountain and hiking down in our flip flops and skirts was hilarious. Not a soul in sight. Took us 2 and a half hours. Woah.
My four legged best friend
This is Beamer my dog. He's the cutest thing in the world.
This picture of him is when he just came back from a walkies in Irish rain.
Aw so cute. Now beamer has companion although being 15 he's not so bale anymore. Molly is now 3 years old and she's my crazy border collie. pics to come
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 49 Reviews
- 89 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Posted in Travel Croatia Forum "where best to visit for 5 girls..."
updated their Profile Page "More Travels in the Bag so time to update"
- jacquitabanana and JustaDreamin are now friends.
- Wrote a Review dress for april dublin in Dublin Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "best steak in oz & the world hmmm"
- updated a Australia Travel Page "Almost covered it all"
- Commented on bobsreturn2004's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Dublin Intro, 21 reviews, 18 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Krabi Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Australia Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Ko Phangan Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Mayo Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Ko Samui Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue