"Very nice village at the north - whales are close" Hùsavík by EPoodle
Hùsavík Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 119 photos
Husavik is a nice fishermen's village at the north of Iceland (relativly close to Akureyri...perhaps 2 hours driving), built in 1 of the beautiful fjords.
It has an interesting harbour, small number of houses, but it is very nice.
Not only the village is nice, but also thescenary arround it gives huge oportunity to enjoy.
EPoodle's Related Pages
Hùsavík Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jumping for Whales in Husavik!"
- "Húsavík "The Capital of Whale watching in Iceland""
- "Whale Watching and much much more"
- "Whale at 3 o'clock!"
- "Very nice village at the north - whales are close"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hùsavík
- Hotels in Hùsavík
- Transportation in Hùsavík
- Restaurants in Hùsavík
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hùsavík
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Hùsavík?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hùsavík
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Howth Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- County Kerry Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Burren Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Kildare Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Cefalú Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Iceland Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- County Galway Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Hùsavík Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.