"Kildare, a Day trip from Dublin" Kildare by EPoodle
Kildare Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 64 photos
Kildare is a small town very close to Dublin.
There are 3 main points of interest:
- National Stud (very worth to see)
- St Brigid's Church
- Outlet Village (mostly for women population ;))
You can reach it by train from Dublin. It takes 30 min and the town is very wll organized and has a free shuttle bus from the train station to the National Stud and Outlet Village.
Ireland is one of rare countries that have a National Stud. I would sugest to go there during a nice day because it is... more travel advice
EPoodle's Related Pages
Kildare Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HISTORIC KILDARE"
- "Irish National Stud"
- "Challenger's Kildare Page"
- "Kildare, a Day trip from Dublin"
- "The History of Kildare"
- "Kildare Town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kildare
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kildare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kildare
Photos in KildareSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Howth Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- County Kerry Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Burren Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Kildare Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Cefalú Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Iceland Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- County Galway Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Hùsavík Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.