"go! for god's sake!!!!" lovesjetlag's Profile
Hi all populus on the road!
On my pages you will find nothing useful or really serious but only cues and hints that you can use for inspiration, to create your own travels.
If I should think of an image that could define my idea of travelling that would be the medieval traveller, I like to cross, not to hop from one place to another, I like to walk, to stop frequently and listen, I stop at some Inn (read hostel) to swap travel stories with fellow travelers...only that unlike medieval travelers I don' t really fancy sanctuaries...
Soon I will publish pics from my home town Famous for its huge wineyards, we produce white wine which is drunk from the Patagonia to Honolulu, the famous Frascati....
For any building the pages takes the hell of a time so be patient!!!
By the way, the picture on this page is the map of Kyrghyzstan on the wall of the airport in Osh, the map is made of stucco and it dates from the Soviet era, it shows the air routes to other Soviet cities, see the red star in Moscow...I have a fascination for tthe traces still visible of the Soviet era and this is one of them...although it gives an image of dynamism and freedom of movement that at the time was absolutely non existent.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 21 Reviews
- 85 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- lovesjetlag and Ianas are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Syria Forum "Re: syria in august"
- Commented on Cristian_Uluru's profile page
- Wrote a Review cafe gerbeaud in Hungary Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "cafe gerbeaud"
- updated a Hungary Travel Page "baths in Budapest"
updated their Personal Page "a workcamp in Kyrghyzstan"
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrgyzstan Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos
- Hungary Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Poland Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos
- South Korea Intro, 3 photos
- Lecce Intro, 2 photos