"City Center of East Nusa Tenggara" Top 5 Page for this destination Kupang by Elva-4
Kupang Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 224 photos
Kupang is the capital of east nusa tenggara, as a capital it is more like big city in the region with some high buildings and mall but it still has something to be seen. As for now kupang is more for drop-off city since it is the entrance from darwin, australia and dili, east timor.
Some of the tourist spots are lasiana beach, tablolong beach, pulau semau, pulau kera and also the gateaway to the other small islands nearby such as pulau rote or pulau alor.
Their main menu is Bakso [meatball], they also have some javanesse food, only dont expect much. WHY their main menu is... more travel advice
Rooms are clean, staffs are nice and friendly. Breakfast (only bread and jam) also evening tea (including cake). More... more travel advice
Elva-4's Related Pages
Kupang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kupang and West Timor"
- "sonde ada suanggi ;)"
- "THE BRIDGE TO ALL OF LESSER SUNDA ISLAND"
- "City Center of East Nusa Tenggara"
- ""Hello Mister""
- "Kupang - West Timor"
- "EAST NUSA TENGGARA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kupang
- Hotels in Kupang
- Transportation in Kupang
- Nightlife in Kupang
- Restaurants in Kupang
- Shopping in Kupang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kupang
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kupang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kupang
Top 10 Pages
- Pulau Timor Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kupang Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Semau Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Surabaya Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amed Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sorong Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Bali Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Budapest Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Karimunjawa Intro, 1 review, 5 photos