"Escaping place could be extremely quite!" Singaraja by Elva-4
Singaraja Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 47 photos
Lovina seems to be another option to get away from all the crowed in Kuta. Somehow, Lovina gives another atmosphere from Bali. Driving along the north-east of Bali seems to be away from Green Bali, where almost everywhere in south of Bali is green with the rice-terrace.
Despite of all, Lovina offers a lot more than the loneliness. The Beaches are nice though it is black sandy beaches. Look a bit more dirty, but thewater is clear. Snorkelling is good. Watching dolphin in early morn will give another entertainment.
So... enjoying Lovina and trying not to feel lonely would be the best to escape this sleeping beauty place.
- Pros:Black sandy beaches are not too bad to explore
- Cons:Some time it can be too quite!
Elva-4's Related Pages
Singaraja Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "North coast of Bali"
- "THIS IS ACTUALLY MY LOVINA PAGE"
- "LOVINA BEACHES CLOSE TO SINGARAJA.."
- "a different side of Bali"
- "Escaping place could be extremely quite!"
- "A Picture of Singaraja"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Singaraja
- Hotels in Singaraja
- Transportation in Singaraja
- Restaurants in Singaraja
- Warnings and Dangers in Singaraja
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Singaraja
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Singaraja?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singaraja
Top 10 Pages
- Pulau Timor Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kupang Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Semau Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Surabaya Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amed Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sorong Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Bali Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Budapest Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Karimunjawa Intro, 1 review, 5 photos