"travelling around the globe" morochaargentina's Profile
Next month, I'll start travelling around the world with my fiance (he's in the picture with me). We'll be travelling for a year (or so)
He's from Maine and I'm from Buenos Aires... We couldn't be father way in the map! We met in Washington DC, where I was working and living and he moved there for a few months...
We both love travelling and we've decided to go bananas about it! We'll be travelling and planning our wedding at the same time, wich will take place in Buenos Aires.. So we'll have a lot of guests from the united states travelling around Argentina as well! We have a lot of travel planing to do.
I love the site as a way to get first hand tips from trevellers around the world! Cheers!
It's been almost 2 years since we started travelling... we got married as well (In Argentina last May) We've been travelling SO much that I haven't been writing much (bad for me) I promise I'll try to be better from now on...
OK, after so much travel, it was time to setle down. First we moved to Portand, Maine, to be close to his family. We found our selfs coming to the Mount Washington Valley all the time... so we decided to move there! And what a better way to do it than buying a Restaurant with a Tavern and Inn.
The name is The Wild Boar Tavern. It's in North Conway, New Hampshire, with an amazing view of Moat Montain in the middle of the White Mountain Valley. It's a beautiful place. We feel very lucky to be here :)
We have only 4 rooms in the Inn (and they are NICE! Trust me! WE KNOW what a traveller wants) and the restaurant is the hiden gem... The food is to die for!
OK... settling down was NOT for us! We missed travelling!!! So we left the Tavern and we are BACK in the roads! We've been traveling around New England for a month now. And this week we are driving from Maine to Texas! Yupii!!! Dallas here we come again! We'll be there for a month, promoting Mark's Seminar (http://www.markmcclurelive.com)
We'll write soon, cheers, Paula
we moved to Dallas... the weather is a LOT nicer than New England... we haven't travel "much" since we moved here in February (we only went to Maine and drove back stopping in 4 different places in the way to enjoy the trip!)
we will never stop travelling, I guess it's in our blood and our hearts and our spirits, cheers for the travelers around the world!
OK, living in one place is NOT for us... our last year in Dallas, in 2011, we spend only 151 days at home.. the rest? travelling, of course! So... we decided to make it full time!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 103 Reviews
- 107 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 19 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Wrote a Review Amazing Fine Dinning Experience in Clearwater Restaurants
- Commented on garridogal's profile page
- morochaargentina and JimKnopf are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Buenos Aires Forum "Re: Money Exchange "
- Uploaded a Photo to "Best way to move around: rent a Motorbike!"
- created a Bangkok Travelogue "Time to AVOID in Thailand"
updated their Profile Page "travelling around the globe"
PhotosSee All Photos (107)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 25 reviews, 8 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Chang Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Boston Intro, 11 reviews, 5 photos
- Dallas Intro, 13 reviews, 3 photos
- Portland Intro, 8 reviews
- Chicago Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Phuket 1 review, 5 photos