"Mazar, Capital of the North" Mazar-e Sharif by Cdnexpat
Mazar-e Sharif Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 33 photos
Mazar-i-Sharif is the second largest city in Afghanistan, It boosts over 1m people. I covers a large area of the northern plain between the mountain ridge and the Uzbek border. It is located east of the old city of Balk, famous for Silk Route ruins. At the present time, Mazar is the quietest city in Afghanistan and the security the best, thanks to the balance of ethnicities.
At Nabil's expats can find a variety of imported food, even cat food if they want a change from local cuisine. Not... more travel advice
Cdnexpat's Related Pages
Mazar-e Sharif Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mazar, Capital of the North"
- "What comes to mind when you think of Mazar?"
- "I Despise American Media"
- "The streets of Mazar"
- "Mazar e Sharif"
- "The Blue Mosque"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mazar-e Sharif
- Hotels in Mazar-e Sharif
- Transportation in Mazar-e Sharif
- Restaurants in Mazar-e Sharif
- Shopping in Mazar-e Sharif
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mazar-e Sharif
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mazar-e Sharif?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mazar-e Sharif
Top 10 Pages
- Malaysia Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tashkent Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Bamiyan Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Termiz Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Mazar-e Sharif Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cuba Intro, 3 photos
- Antalya 1 review, 2 photos
- Pulau Langkawi 1 review, 2 photos
- Afghanistan Intro, 3 photos
- Bukhara 2 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.