"One of Dalmatia's Most Popular Mainland Resorts." Top 5 Page for this destination Makarska by Mikebb
Makarska Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 320 photos
This resort town only a few hours drive from Dubrovnik is located on a long streatch of coast with the Biokovo massif rising rapidly behind the town. The approach to the town is impressive as there is the blue ocean on one side and the massive , rocky and barren hills only a few kilometres behind the town. On a clear day with blue sky the landscape looks fantastic. We only stopped for one and a half hours , enough time to have a light lunch and walk around the town before we were back on our coach heading to our destination, Split. I think Makarska is worth at least an overnight stay.
This is the ideal place to relax , a very long esplanade with shady palms, seats and warm weather, all the ingredients... more travel advice
Mikebb's Related Pages
Makarska Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "M A K A R S K A"
- "Riviera Makarska"
- "One of Dalmatia's Most Popular Mainland Resorts."
- "Luskovite's Makarska Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Makarska
- Hotels in Makarska
- Transportation in Makarska
- Nightlife in Makarska
- Restaurants in Makarska
- Warnings and Dangers in Makarska
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Makarska
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (73)
Have you been to Makarska?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Makarska
Photos in MakarskaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 59 reviews, 195 photos
- New York City Intro, 71 reviews, 172 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 40 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siem Reap Intro, 48 reviews, 133 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 39 reviews, 136 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shanghai Intro, 38 reviews, 136 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 34 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 26 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 30 reviews, 117 photos, 4 travelogues