Cascais Shopping Tips by Mikebb Top 5 Page for this destination
Cascais Shopping: 22 reviews and 45 photos
After visiting Boca Do Inferno we walked north along the coast for 15 minutes and came upon a beautiful enclosed parkland and market place overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. It was a large area which included open air market of handicrafts, jewelry, local produce etc etc. There were several buildings which included workshops for local craftsmen, clothing etc etc. There is a very nice nursery which had many plants in flower.
My wife enjoyed this area and I amused myself taking photos of the beautiful scenery. We later had refreshments at one of the cafes which had magnificent views over the rugged coastline.
A good way to visit this section is to hire a cycle bike, there is an excellent cycleway.
What to buy: Local crafts are always available, compare before you buy as quality and price varies, the most costly item is not always the best.
Address: Avenida Rei Humberto De Italia
Directions: Just north of Boca Do Inferno, approximately 10 minute walk.
Theme: Local Craft
More Reviews (25)
- Town Hall - Magnificent Portuguese...
- See All 5 Star Resort Accommodation
- See All Local Restaurant, Good Food With View
Mikebb's Related Pages
Cascais Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CASCAIS - THE COAST OF KINGS"
- "VTers Cascade into Cascais"
- "Delightful Fishing Village On The Atlantic Coast"
- "Venue for Euromeet 2009"
- "Cascais, (Euromeet 2009)"
- "Spectacular Cascais"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cascais
- Hotels in Cascais
- Transportation in Cascais
- Nightlife in Cascais
- Restaurants in Cascais
- Shopping in Cascais
- Warnings and Dangers in Cascais
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cascais
- 26 Reviews
- 87 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Cascais?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cascais
Photos in CascaisSee All Photos (87)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 71 reviews, 172 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 40 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 39 reviews, 136 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 38 reviews, 136 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 34 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 26 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 30 reviews, 117 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mandurah Intro, 29 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sun City Intro, 27 reviews, 117 photos, 4 travelogues
Latest Cascais hotel reviews
- Hotel Cidadela
- 62 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 3, 2013
- Vila Gale Village Cascais
- 226 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013
- Senhora da Guia
- 61 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 12, 2013
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa
- 273 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 14, 2013
- Pestana Cascais
- 141 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 18, 2013
- Hotel da Vila Cascais
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 20, 2012
- Cascais Beach Hostel
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 7, 2011
- Albatroz Villa
- 20 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 1, 2013
- Hotel Quinta da Marinha Resort
- 198 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 30, 2013
- Casa da Pergola
- 70 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 11, 2013
- Hotel Cascais Miragem
- 266 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 16, 2013
- Farol Design Hotel
- 128 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 10, 2013
- Casal Antigo
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 18, 2008
- Solar Dom Carlos
- 81 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Boca do Inferno- 11 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Palace Condes de Castro Guimaraes- 3 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Parque Marechal Carmona- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Cidadela- 4 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Conde Gastro Guimaraes Museum- 5 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Fishing Harbour- 3 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Town Hall- 5 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Casa de Santa Maria- 2 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Parque Municipal da Gandarinha- 2 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Walking- 2 Reviews, 9 Photos
See All Cascais Things to Do