Sun City Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Mikebb Top 5 Page for this destination
Sun City Warnings and Dangers: 11 reviews and 18 photos
Warning Sign Sun City Resort
Walking through the resort grounds we often saw monkeys and most times they looked friendly. However when we saw the baboon we were surprised with his size, something you want to keep a distance from. Notices advise you to keep clear, do not approach them as they have a pack mentality. They are like most animals, if you leave them alone they will leave you alone.
More Reviews (26)
- Sun City Casino
- See All Other accommodation Pilanesberg National...
- See All Fish Frenzy At Waterworld
- See All Interesting Tree
Mikebb's Related Pages
Sun City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sun City Will Rock You"
- "Sun City, Ideal First Visit To South Africa"
- "Africa's Kingdom of Pleasure"
- "Valley of Pleasure"
- "SUN CITY --- A FANTASYLAND"
- "Sun City Paradise in the heart of ancient Volcano"
- "Pilansberg Game Reserve, Lost City & Sun City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sun City
- Hotels in Sun City
- Transportation in Sun City
- Nightlife in Sun City
- Restaurants in Sun City
- Shopping in Sun City
- Warnings and Dangers in Sun City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sun City
- 27 Reviews
- 116 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Sun City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sun City
Photos in Sun CitySee All Photos (116)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 71 reviews, 172 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 40 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues
- Siem Reap Intro, 48 reviews, 133 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 39 reviews, 136 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shanghai Intro, 38 reviews, 136 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 34 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 26 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 30 reviews, 117 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mandurah Intro, 29 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues