"A Quaint Hinterland Town Near Noosa Heads" Cooroy by Mikebb
Cooroy Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 22 photos
About a 15 minute drive from Noosa is the quaint country town of Cooroy which we visited twice during our 7 day stay in Noosa. Our first visit on a Saturday morning to visit the annual Orchid Show found the small town to be very busy. We were surprised at the number and quality of orchids on display but did not stay long to explore the town as we were on our way to the Eumundi Saturday Market a further 10 minute drive away.
We returned for lunch a few days later and walked through the town, my wife happy to browse through the various craft and art shops.
We spent a good half hour looking through this shop, even I was happy looking at the various locally made and imported... more travel advice
Mikebb's Related Pages
Cooroy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Quaint Hinterland Town Near Noosa Heads"
- "Small but bustling hinterland town"
- "Cooroy Heart of the Hinterland"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cooroy
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Cooroy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cooroy
Photos in CooroySee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 71 reviews, 172 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 40 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 39 reviews, 136 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shanghai Intro, 38 reviews, 136 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 34 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 26 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 30 reviews, 117 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mandurah Intro, 29 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sun City Intro, 27 reviews, 117 photos, 4 travelogues