Nimbin Off The Beaten Path Tips by Mikebb
Nimbin Off The Beaten Path: 2 reviews and 4 photos
The district is surrounded by rolling hills and beautiful subtropical rainforest waiting for you to hike a trail, enjoy the animals, the clean air and beautiful sun.
Light Mist Covers tHe Valley & Rainforest
We drove through the town to the hill less than 3 minutes from town. Here we had a magnificent view over the valley onto the mist covered rainforest. On a sunny day this view would be magnificent.
More Reviews (15)
Mikebb's Related Pages
Nimbin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nimbin, Still Retains The Hippies"
- "Nimbin - Home of the Alternative livestyle"
- "Nimbin- the alternate lifestyle capital."
- "Nimbin - an alternative town"
- "Bicycle Touring Australia - Nimbin"
- "Everyone nows this little spot in Australia :p"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nimbin
- Hotels in Nimbin
- Transportation in Nimbin
- Restaurants in Nimbin
- Shopping in Nimbin
- See All...
Explore the World
- Marawi Hotels
- Villahermosa Hotels
- Hátùn Hotels
- Pangandaran Hotels
- Redwood Falls
- Ontario Village
- São Vicente
Badges & Stats in Nimbin
- 17 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Nimbin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nimbin
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 71 reviews, 172 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 40 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 39 reviews, 136 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 38 reviews, 136 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 34 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 26 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 30 reviews, 117 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mandurah Intro, 29 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sun City Intro, 27 reviews, 117 photos, 4 travelogues