Paris Hotel Tips by Mikebb
Paris Hotels: 579,571 reviews and 2,114 photos
Hotel De La Sorbonne
We had 3 enjoyable days in this 14 room hotel late May 2007. Our room was comfortable and a little larger than other rooms as it was on the 5th floor Attic. The lift went to the 4th floor and we had to walk the stairs.
We were happy with our room, included a small TV which we did not watch as we were out to 10pm each evening. The bathroom was compact and clean. Typical French breakfast was served daily at additional cost of E 8, orange juice, tea and coffee, rolls , yohgurt, cereals , jams etc.
Reception staff were very friendly and should you require directions they would give you a map and highlight the direction. Should you require transport to the airport just ask them to arrange.
Located in the Latin Quarter is a huge plus, just 10 minutes walk to the River Seine, Notre Damme and many other historic sights.
Address: 6 Rue Victor Cousin, Paris, 75005, FR
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Latin Quarter, 100 metres from entry to Sorbonne University (University of Paris)
Other Contact: Fax +33 (0) 1 40 51 05 18
More Reviews (33)
- See All Gardens and Fountains Of Versailles
- See All Enjoy The Atmosphere Of Montmartre...
- Not Only Shopping For Paintings At...
- See All Delightful Pastry Shops & Cafes Abound
Mikebb's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "The charm of Paris stays in its History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 34 Reviews
- 129 Photos
- 189 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (73)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
- Posted in Travel Bangkok Forum "Re: Two days left in hand in..."
- updated a Paris Travel Page "Paris - 3 Days Not Long Enough"
- Commented on one of Mikebb's Paris tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sights In And Around Paris"
- Wrote a Review Gardens and Fountains Of Versailles about Versailles in Paris Off The Beaten Path
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (129)
Read real reviews about Paris Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 59 reviews, 195 photos
- New York City Intro, 71 reviews, 172 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 40 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siem Reap Intro, 48 reviews, 133 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 39 reviews, 136 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shanghai Intro, 38 reviews, 136 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 34 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 26 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 30 reviews, 117 photos, 4 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (48)
- Louvre- 795 Reviews, 1,585 Photos
- Eiffel Tower- 601 Reviews, 1,083 Photos
- Notre Dame de Paris- 650 Reviews, 1,330 Photos
- Arc de Triomphe- 401 Reviews, 710 Photos
- Montmartre Area- 211 Reviews, 401 Photos
- Sainte-Chapelle- 145 Reviews, 357 Photos
- Musee d'Orsay- 273 Reviews, 556 Photos
- Place de la Concorde- 167 Reviews, 321 Photos
- Catacombs- 56 Reviews, 106 Photos
- Latin Quarter- 47 Reviews, 107 Photos
See All Paris Things to Do