"Finished Work, Now Exploring Foreign Lands" Mikebb's Profile
St Petersburg Russia
Kampong Poring Malaysia
Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
Woy Woy Australia
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Fraser's Hill Malaysia
Port Douglas Australia
Pyramids of Giza Egypt
Chiang Deo Thailand
Pra That Doi Tung Thailand
Doi Saket Thailand
Malahide Dublin, Ireland
Yanchep National Park Perth, Western Australia
Santorini Island Greece
Click on abovementioned location to go to page.
During 2007 we took a 9 week Round the World holiday, saw some fantastic countries and had a great time. Also included are pages from our recent visit to Vietnam during February 2008. Click onto the Underlined Destination and you will be transferred direct to that page. Pages completed and under construction are:
Washington DC USA
Lancaster USA The Amish People
Niagara Falls Canada
Franconia Notch USA
Sun City South Africa
Da Lat Vietnam
New York City
Lake Louise Canada
SOME INTERESTING AUSTRALIAN PAGES
NEW SOUTH WALES
From our Perth base we have visited many countries and cities in South East Asia including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand including Puket, Hong Kong,Bali, Phillipines. All fabulous places and people.In 1993 we visited Europe for 8 weeks, England, Scotland, Spain, France and Switzland. Most enjoyable but only scratched the surface.
Australia being our home country has not been overlooked and we have visited most parts of the country.
During AUGUST 2009 we visited The North West of Western Australia and the Northern Territory. A very rugged and beautiful part of Australia which I believe is a "Hidden Gem". Tourism is rapidly expanding in the Kimberley catering for all travellers from backpackers to those who can afford the luxury yachts which cruise the beautiful coast and into the many rivers.
Most of our time was in the NT and what a fabulous destination it is. We visited Darwin, Katherine, Kakadu National Park and places along the way.A sensational holiday including abundant wildlife, outstanding scenery, swimming in freshwater below waterfalls etc etc. The NT has 2 seasons , The Wet (monsoon season) and the Dry. The Dry season is holiday time.
We also enjoyed 5 nights in Broome, Western Australia.
Since taking early retirement in 2002 we have made 3 trips to Europe, the most recent being for 9 weeks from August 2010. Commencing in Germany then onto the Baltic capitals into Russia with time spent in St Petersburg and Moscow. We visited the former Soviet Union cities of Vitebsk, Vilnius and Warsaw.
This recent trip included 7 days in Paris and 6 days in fabulous Switzerland before visiting Turkey for 20 days, a most interesting country. We finished off with a cruise from Istanbul with included visits to Jerusalem, Mykonos, Cairo and the Giant Pyramids, Crete and Athens.
A 3 night stopover in Dubai completed our journey.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,938 Reviews
- 6,792 Photos
- 35 Countries
- 137 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
- Wrote a Review Magnificent Yachts in Portofino Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Rome Forum "Re: 5 days in Rome"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Museo Del Parco"
- Commented on one of Mikebb's Fes travel pages
- updated a Portofino Travel Page "Day Visit To Beautiful Portofino"
- Mikebb and aletaj. are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Finished Work, Now Exploring Foreign Lands"
- Uploaded a Video to Berlin
VideosSee All Videos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 71 reviews, 172 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 40 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 39 reviews, 136 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shanghai Intro, 38 reviews, 136 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 34 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 26 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 30 reviews, 117 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mandurah Intro, 29 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sun City Intro, 27 reviews, 117 photos, 4 travelogues