Phu Quoc Transportation Tips by ozpaul Top 5 Page for this destination
Phu Quoc Transportation: 10 reviews and 17 photos
It is a very pleasant and easy flight to Phu Quoc. It takes about and hour from HCMC. If you have the time and ytou want to really unwind - then definitely make the trip to Phu Quoc. Vietnam airlines has several flights daily to the island. You fly on an ATR Turboprop.
More Reviews (12)
ozpaul's Related Pages
Phu Quoc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A LITTLE Bit of Sand with that BEACH please!!!"
- "A week on Phu Quoc Island"
- "Phu Quoc"
- "Vietnam's top spot for beaching yourself!"
- "Phu Quoc island."
- "Phu Quoc - go as soon as you can"
- "Peaceful Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phu Quoc
- Hotels in Phu Quoc
- Transportation in Phu Quoc
- Nightlife in Phu Quoc
- Restaurants in Phu Quoc
- Shopping in Phu Quoc
- Warnings and Dangers in Phu Quoc
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phu Quoc
- 13 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Phu Quoc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phu Quoc
Photos in Phu QuocSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Italy Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phu Quoc Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- Burma Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- India Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Penang Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Estaing Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos