I live in a small coastal town just south of Wollongong. The beaches in my area are some of the best on the South Coast of New South Wales. I have travelled quite a bit but unfortunately many of the pictures I have taken were before the advent of the Digital camera. One day I will scan them and include them on the relevant pages. What I have tried to do on my homepage is to summarise some of my more recent travel experiences.
Bangkok has to be one of the most vibrant cities I have visited. The diversity of experiences that bombard you on a daily basis are sometimes a little overwhelming. However, Bangkok is a beatiful city with such beautiful people. Here is a picture of the Choa Phrya River in Bangkok.
One of my favourite trips was to "outback" Australia. Broken Hill is a mining town in western New South Wales. A short drive out of town brings you to one of the most spectacular secenes I have witnessed travelling. The road just seems to go on for eternity. The picture here does little justice to the scene in reality.
Alice Springs was the beginning of our trek throughout the Northern Territory. From here, we explored Uluru and the red centre. The drive from Alice Springs to Darwin took us 2 days and remains one of the highlights of the trip. I love driving!!
Recently, we returned from a trip to Vietnam. We flew into Hanoi, travelled down to Ho Chi Minh City and took a side trip to the island of Phu Quoc. This is a picture of the Reunification Palace in HCMC.
I reluctantly went to Tasmania for a short working trip. I have to say Tasmania really surprised me. The scenery is truly spectacular and there are many wonderful things to do. Here is a picture of Launceston.
I have decided that I am going to re-organise this page so that it makes a lot more sense. I am starting here with Europe. I'll get around to it soon.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 116 Reviews
- 309 Photos
- 19 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Commented on elhombre30's profile page
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Sim card"
- ozpaul and ynzel are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Beautiful Burmese Temple about Burmese Temple (Dhammikarama) in Penang Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beautiful Burmese Temple"
created their Personal Page "Beer 3"
- created a Melaka Travel Page "Melaka"
Top 10 Pages
- Italy Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phu Quoc Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- Burma Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- India Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Penang Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Estaing Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22165 Reviews - 53882 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15523 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23062 Reviews - 47262 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4464 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7633 Reviews - 19478 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos