"a different side of Bali" Singaraja by freshia
Singaraja Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 47 photos
I have only visited Singaraja once for my honeymoon. I was searching for a romantic yet secluded boutique hotel in Bali and came accross Waka Hotel Group. I was immediately intrigued by Waka Shorea which was located inside West of Bali National Park.
It was a 3 hour journey from Tabanan to go to Singaraja. We entered the National Park and take a boat from there to the location of the Hotel. Waka Shorea was situated in the beach of the national park overlooking Menjangan Island - one of the best diving spot in Bali.
The beach was so clean and pristine white and being part of national park, it felt virgin. There were many beautiful corals
- Pros:One of the best diving site
- Cons:very far
freshia's Related Pages
Singaraja Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "North coast of Bali"
- "THIS IS ACTUALLY MY LOVINA PAGE"
- "LOVINA BEACHES CLOSE TO SINGARAJA.."
- "a different side of Bali"
- "Escaping place could be extremely quite!"
- "A Picture of Singaraja"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Singaraja
- Hotels in Singaraja
- Transportation in Singaraja
- Restaurants in Singaraja
- Warnings and Dangers in Singaraja
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Singaraja
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Singaraja?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singaraja
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Pulau Derawan Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 16 reviews, 4 photos
- Kuta Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- South Island Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ubud Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Lombok Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greymouth Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Fox Glacier Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.