"Tabanan" Tabanan by freshia
Tabanan Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 262 photos
Tababan is famous for the richest rice-growing areas in Bali. It is also a home for the ancient temple of Tanah Lot
Tabanan's landscape ranges from volcanic mountains to terraced rice plains. This is the rice bowl of Bali, with higher yields of rice than anywhere else. Tabanan, with its deserted, black sand beaches and tropical rainforests, is one of the prettiest districts in Bali.
I have only been in Tabanan two times out of all my frequent visit to Bali. One when I was a little child travelling to Tanah Lot with my family. Second for honeymoon where we stayed in a secluded hotel of Waka Gangga.
The hotel I was staying does indeed represent the landscape of Tabanan. Our Bungalow was surrounded by the paddy field terrain but yet it was in the edge of a cliff where you see below an Indian ocean. It was truly a place to find serenity
- Pros:A beautiful landscape
- Cons:2 hours driving from Ngurah Rai airport
- In a nutshell:a place to find serenity
freshia's Related Pages
Tabanan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Escaping to Balian"
- "Famous Temples and Culture"
- "Tabanan Regency"
- "Tanah Lot"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tabanan
- Hotels in Tabanan
- Transportation in Tabanan
- Restaurants in Tabanan
- Shopping in Tabanan
- Warnings and Dangers in Tabanan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tabanan
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tabanan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tabanan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Pulau Derawan Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 16 reviews, 4 photos
- Kuta Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- South Island Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ubud Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Lombok Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greymouth Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Fox Glacier Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.