"Pulau Mabul" Pulau Mabul by SengQuee
Pulau Mabul Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 71 photos
A much sought-after destination for macro life enthusiasts and a dream for underwater macro photographer, Pulau Mabul and Pulau Kapalai are extraordinary locations that boast an amazing variety of species, many of which are believed are not found elsewhere in Malaysia. They include: pygmy sea horses, flamboyant cuttlefish, mandarin fish and mimic octopuses. Other exotic sea-creatures (of dozen species) such as nudibranchs, srimps, crabs, eels.
Mabul coordinates: 04.14.54N, 118.38.10E
The gang and I at the arrival arch of Sipadan Water Village
Light, comfortable clothings! SWV provides "fresh" towels every day. Soap and shampoo are also supplied. Dive... more travel advice
With it's designated dive centre, the resort offers daily dive trips (depending on weather conditions) to Sipadan and... more travel advice
SengQuee's Related Pages
Pulau Mabul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pulau Mabul - perfect island and perfect diving"
- "Mabul island underwaterworld 1"
- "Pulau Mabul"
- "Pulau Mabul (Mabul Island)"
- "Sipadan, Mabul & Kapalai Islands, Borneo, Malaysia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Mabul
- Hotels in Pulau Mabul
- Transportation in Pulau Mabul
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Mabul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Mabul
- 11 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pulau Mabul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Mabul
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore 4 reviews, 24 photos
- Pulau Mabul Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Singapore Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Pulau Layang Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Bangkok 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Pulau Redang Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Hue Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos