"Open Waters" Pulau Aur by SengQuee
Pulau Aur Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 51 photos
Pulau Aur and it's neighbouring smaller islands of Pulau Dayang, Pulau Lang and Pulau Pinang are the most notable dive destinations in Johor Marine Park.
Aur and Dayang are forested, rocky islands with a few isolated coconut plantations.
We reached the island at about 4am, took a nap in the chalet, and woke up to this scenic view. Awesome!
SengQuee's Related Pages
Pulau Aur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "1st time to Pulau Aur"
- "PULAU AUR... a beautiful place to visit"
- "My second destination for scuba diving"
- "4 days 3 nights ~~trip"
- "Open Waters"
- "Aur Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Aur
- Hotels in Pulau Aur
- Transportation in Pulau Aur
- Nightlife in Pulau Aur
- Restaurants in Pulau Aur
- Shopping in Pulau Aur
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Aur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Aur
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pulau Aur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Aur
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore 4 reviews, 24 photos
- Pulau Mabul Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Singapore Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Pulau Layang Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Bangkok 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Pulau Redang Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Hue Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos