"Spend Some Time in Paradise" Anguilla by KeithTong
Anguilla Travel Guide: 136 reviews and 249 photos
Shoal Bay Villas situated right on the beach at Shoal Bay East is a medium expensive place to stay but if you get a room with a balcony overlooking the sea then it's well worth it.
Wake up to the beautiful turquoise water lapping gently 20 metres from your room. Great to have a refreshing swim before breakfast when you can have the whole beach and the sea to yourself.
Take lots of reading matter, (or if its your first time on the island - get a car and go off exploring) and just unwind under the beach shades knowing that a cold beer is just a short walk away at Uncle Ernies.
Accommodation is spread around the pool and overlookng the beach. 31 rooms are suitably furnished for a beach holiday and are comfortable with en-suite facilities.
walking along the beach at 8am. No one else about for miles.
- Pros:Get away from those Cruise Ships and Wave Runners
- Cons:No large supermarkets near and foodstores are not cheap
- In a nutshell:Anguilla: - tranquillity wrapped in blue.
KeithTong's Related Pages
Anguilla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The most peaceful place on Earth"
- "Plenty of sittin' around in Anguilla"
- "My Anguilla travel page"
- "Bored out of my mind and loving it..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anguilla
- Hotels in Anguilla
- Transportation in Anguilla
- Nightlife in Anguilla
- Restaurants in Anguilla
- Shopping in Anguilla
- Warnings and Dangers in Anguilla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anguilla
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Anguilla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anguilla
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 3 photos
- Sint Maarten 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Anguilla Intro, 3 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 2 photos
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 2 photos
- Voorschoten Intro, 2 photos
- Venice Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.