"Soroa: Cuba's Rainbow" Soroa by Ahidyn
Soroa Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 45 photos
Soroa, which is 70 kilometers west of the Cuban capital, is a site of breathtaking natural beauty, with a 22-meter waterfall
Soroa's Orchid Garden is the largest in the country. It covers an area of 35,000 square meters and holds more than 20,000 plants of 700 species. It also has thousands of specimens of ferns and trees that turn this place into a unique site in Sierra del Rosario, which was declared a World Biosphere Reserve.
- Pros:Beautiful location
Ahidyn's Related Pages
Soroa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Plant 'Museum' & nice walk up to 'the view'"
- "Sierra del Rosario"
- "Soroa, Cuba's largest orchid farm"
- "Soroa nestled amidst the mountains"
- "Soroa: Cuba's Rainbow"
- "Beautiful Soroa"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Soroa
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Soroa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Soroa
Photos in SoroaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Honolulu Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos
- Bermuda Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Curaçao Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Aruba Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Santa Marta Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Austin 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Hawaii (State of) 13 photos
- Bonaire Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.