Richmond Nightlife Tips by matcrazy1 Top 5 Page for this destination
Richmond Nightlife: 33 reviews and 31 photos
KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS SIGN
Most folks feel a little bit hungry at night, right? So, what about nighttime eating? Not very healthy, but... what to do?
In Richmond we (my wife and Nat) enjoyed our evening/night meals in a few restaurants including Krispy Kreme Doughnuts bakery, store and restaurant and Extra Billy's restaurant. They close at 9.00 or 10.00 pm, sometimes at 11.00 esp. on Friday and Saturday.
HOURS at Extra Billy's
Mon 11.30 am - 9.00 pm
Tue - Thu 11.30 am - 10.00 pm
Fri 11.30 am - 10.30 pm
Sat 5.00 pm - 10.00 pm
Sun - private parties.
Dress Code: Casual clothes (like T-shirt + jeans) accepted everywhere.
Address: 4910 W. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23230
Directions: I-64W, I-95S & N: merge into I-195 South, drive I-195S 0.6 mi, turn off onto ramp (Hamilton St./US-33/US-250/broad St.) and turn right onto N. Hamilton St. and again right onto US-250, US-33, the restaurant 1.2 mi on the right.
Other Contact: +1 (800) 4KRISPY
Phone: +1 (804) 355-9111
MONUMENT TO ROBERT E. LEE
We (my wife, Nat and I) enjoyed a lot long walk along the Historic Fan District which finished in the evening. The Monument Avenue was not heavily lighted but the monuments (to Robert E. Lee on my picture) were.
On the way back to our car we enjoyed Brasilian diner. Details on my evening restaurant adventures in Richmond in my restaurant tips.
Dress Code: Casual clothes.
Address: Monument Avenue, Richmond, VA 23220
Directions: I-95 North: take exit 74A to VA-195 (Downtown Expy), drive ca 1.1 mi and take a ramp to VA-1 and 301, drive it 0.3 mi north = right and turn left to W. Grace St., drive it 0.8 mi and turn left to N. Attan Ave, Monument Ave first street right and left.
More Reviews (131)
- See All Looking for budget accommodation?
- See All Where to park a car?
- See All Drink Virginia wine
- See All Wilkum sign
- See All Immigration and the South
- See All Do not forget underwear and socks :-)
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Richmond Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Richmond, VA"
- "PAGE DEDICATED TO NAT (b1bob on VT)"
- "richmond, virginia"
- "Revolutionary and Civil War History"
- "Richmond (A city of diverse history)"
- "A wonderful walk through Richmond"
- "The Rise and Fall and Rise of Richmond"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Richmond
- Hotels in Richmond
- Transportation in Richmond
- Nightlife in Richmond
- Restaurants in Richmond
- Shopping in Richmond
- Warnings and Dangers in Richmond
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Richmond
- 133 Reviews
- 176 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 43 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (100)
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Richmond
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 288 reviews, 1562 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 751 reviews, 805 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 296 reviews, 1241 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 264 reviews, 1165 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 389 reviews, 431 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Intro, 150 reviews, 647 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 353 reviews, 427 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 318 reviews, 361 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 297 reviews, 308 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asheville Intro, 100 reviews, 471 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (433)
- Canal Walk- 10 Reviews, 23 Photos
- Capitol Square- 39 Reviews, 65 Photos
- Hollywood Cemetery- 11 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Old City Hall- 8 Reviews, 8 Photos
- White House of the Confederacy- 6 Reviews, 11 Photos
- American Civil War Museum at Historic Tredegar- 5 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Maymont Park- 4 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Monument Avenue- 10 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Agecroft Hall- 5 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Museum of the Confederacy- 9 Reviews, 16 Photos
See All Richmond Things to Do