El Paso Hotel Tips by matcrazy1 Top 5 Page for this destination

El Paso Hotels: 6,288 reviews and 33 photos

MOTEL 6 EAST, EL PASO - El Paso

MOTEL 6 EAST, EL PASO

Motel 6 El Paso East: Unfriendly service Motel 6 El Paso East Review

It's a typical and large US motel which consists of a few 2-story buildings with doors to each room from parking lot on the ground floor and from external gallery on the second floor.

I would rate this motel 4-star for room but 1-star for service. A sleepy, young woman in a lobby was definetely angry about our arrival at about 1 am and didn't want to explain me SLOWLY (she knew my English was not perfect) where was my room. She always didn't want to reply to my questions on El Paso and ordered me to look for any information in leaflets in my room. Hmm... it's strange but
unfriendly service happened to me three times in US motels and always in Motel 6. Maybe it was coincidence but despite convenient locations and clean rooms at economic price, I started to look for other motels during my travels around the USA.

Unique Qualities: Our room had two large (US size :-) beds and was quite large. I liked it. Beds are comfortable, light is enough to read, there are enough wall plugs to charge batteries and a plug to connect your laptop to internet (no wireless). The bathroom was larger than average in US motels.

Address: 1330 Lomaland Drive, El Paso, Texas 79935, USA

Comparison: less expensive than average

Directions: I-10 East: exit at Lomaland Dr (exit #29), turn left. The motel on the right. I-10 West: exit at Lee Trevino Drive/Lomaland Drive, exit #30, remain on Gateway Boulevard. At the second traffic light, turn right onto Lomaland Drive, the motel on the right.

Other Contact: Fax: +1 (915) 592 4416

Phone: +1 (915) 592 6386

Price: US$40-80

Theme: Hotel

Website: http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_detail.asp?MotelId=1367&NOA=&aYr=&aMo=&aDa=&dYr=&dMo=&dDa=&BTR=M6ProximityResults.aspx?searchtype=AD&CP=&TA=&

Review Helpfulness: 4 out of 5 stars

• Updated Mar 20, 2007

matcrazy1

“Keep smiling, take it easy :-)”

Badges & Stats in El Paso

Have you been to El Paso?

Latest Activity in El Paso

Photos in El Paso

Visiting El Paso?
Read real reviews about El Paso Hotels!

Top 10 El Paso Things to Do