El Paso Hotel Tips by matcrazy1 Top 5 Page for this destination
El Paso Hotels: 6,288 reviews and 33 photos
MOTEL 6 EAST, EL PASO
It's a typical and large US motel which consists of a few 2-story buildings with doors to each room from parking lot on the ground floor and from external gallery on the second floor.
I would rate this motel 4-star for room but 1-star for service. A sleepy, young woman in a lobby was definetely angry about our arrival at about 1 am and didn't want to explain me SLOWLY (she knew my English was not perfect) where was my room. She always didn't want to reply to my questions on El Paso and ordered me to look for any information in leaflets in my room. Hmm... it's strange but unfriendly service happened to me three times in US motels and always in Motel 6. Maybe it was coincidence but despite convenient locations and clean rooms at economic price, I started to look for other motels during my travels around the USA.
Unique Qualities: Our room had two large (US size :-) beds and was quite large. I liked it. Beds are comfortable, light is enough to read, there are enough wall plugs to charge batteries and a plug to connect your laptop to internet (no wireless). The bathroom was larger than average in US motels.
Address: 1330 Lomaland Drive, El Paso, Texas 79935, USA
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: I-10 East: exit at Lomaland Dr (exit #29), turn left. The motel on the right. I-10 West: exit at Lee Trevino Drive/Lomaland Drive, exit #30, remain on Gateway Boulevard. At the second traffic light, turn right onto Lomaland Drive, the motel on the right.
Other Contact: Fax: +1 (915) 592 4416
Phone: +1 (915) 592 6386
More Reviews (22)
- See All White Sands Missile Range (65 miles)
- See All Mexican majority and shopping in...
- Far neighborhoods and summer floodings
- Hot summers, dry area!
- I skipped Fort Bliss and others :-(
matcrazy1's Related Pages
El Paso Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Sun City"
- "Jumping Around El Paso!"
- "El Paso: City of Sun and Sharp Contrasts"
- "Basaic El Paso Page"
- "El Paso, Texas"
- "El Paso appears not to be Bush country"
- "El Paso"
- See All...
- Things to Do in El Paso
- Hotels in El Paso
- Transportation in El Paso
- Nightlife in El Paso
- Restaurants in El Paso
- Shopping in El Paso
- Warnings and Dangers in El Paso
- See All...
Badges & Stats in El Paso
- 23 Reviews
- 158 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to El Paso?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in El Paso
Photos in El PasoSee All Photos (158)
Read real reviews about El Paso Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 288 reviews, 1562 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 751 reviews, 805 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 296 reviews, 1241 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 264 reviews, 1165 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 389 reviews, 431 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Intro, 150 reviews, 647 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 353 reviews, 427 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 318 reviews, 361 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 297 reviews, 308 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asheville Intro, 100 reviews, 471 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (433)
- Chamizal Memorial- 14 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Downtown El Paso- 7 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Crossing into Mexico- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Plaza Hotel- 1 Review, 5 Photos
- Wyler Aerial Tramway- 2 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Civic Center Plaza- 2 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Camino Real Hotel- 2 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Scenic Drive- 1 Review, 4 Photos
- Franklin Mountains- 2 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Border Patrol Museum- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
See All El Paso Things to Do