San Diego Tourist Trap Tips by matcrazy1 Top 5 Page for this destination
San Diego Tourist Traps: 49 reviews and 31 photos
Courtyard of El Prado Rest. and the House of Hosp.
After coming back home I forgot at least one place I visited - look at my picture - WHERE IT IS?
Maybe you know - hmmm... somewhere in Balboa park on our way from Museum of Man to the Spreckels Organ Pavilion - e-mail me please if you know!
Is there something wrong with my memory chip?
Haha, Linda just replied:
Matt, the fountain with the girl holding the water jug is in the courtyard of El Prado Restaurant and the House of Hospitality.
THANK YOU very much, Linda!
Unique Suggestions: Do you know any pills for better memory? :-)
Fun Alternatives: Stay at home :-( or go to the beach only - easy to remember :-).
NIGHT TOUR AROUND GASLAMP DISTRICT
The only real tourist trap (is it a trap?) I found in San Diego was my lack of time to see everything I would like to see - there are just too many places to visit in and around San Diego hehe.
Btw I have too much comfortable bed in San Diego (over-comfortable :-) and too good company so I "lost" some time especially in the mornings hehe.
Unique Suggestions: Hurry up and don't sleep (or choose less comfortable bed :-))).
Fun Alternatives: Take longer vacation :-)
More Reviews (257)
- See All Wal-Mart? What's that?
- See All They support their military families
- See All My first driving :-)
- See All If your budget is limited...
- See All Legal drinking age
- Sun glasses
matcrazy1's Related Pages
San Diego Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Diego, California"
- "San Diego"
- "Jim_Eliason's San Diego Page"
- "Warm up to San Diego"
- "PAGE DEDICATED TO LINDA (lmkluque on VT)"
- "Something for everyone...San Diego"
- "So Cal... So Cool!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Diego
- Hotels in San Diego
- Transportation in San Diego
- Nightlife in San Diego
- Restaurants in San Diego
- Shopping in San Diego
- Warnings and Dangers in San Diego
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Diego
- 259 Reviews
- 297 Photos
- 15 Forum posts
- 169 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (100)
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Diego
- Posted in Travel Germany Forum "Re: What to visit (for 2-3 hours)..."
- Commented on one of Yaqui's San Diego travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "They didn't want to pose"
- updated a San Diego Travelogue "Postcards and VT MEETINGS"
- Wrote a Review Wal-Mart? What's that? about Discount Stores in San Diego Shopping
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 288 reviews, 1562 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 751 reviews, 805 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 296 reviews, 1241 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 264 reviews, 1165 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 389 reviews, 431 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Intro, 150 reviews, 647 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 353 reviews, 427 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 318 reviews, 361 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 297 reviews, 308 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asheville Intro, 100 reviews, 471 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (436)
- San Diego Zoo- 144 Reviews, 214 Photos
- SeaWorld- 85 Reviews, 132 Photos
- Gaslamp Quarter- 36 Reviews, 76 Photos
- Balboa Park- 121 Reviews, 249 Photos
- U.S.S. Midway- 41 Reviews, 155 Photos
- Seaport Village- 33 Reviews, 89 Photos
- La Jolla- 45 Reviews, 90 Photos
- Old Town San Diego- 66 Reviews, 186 Photos
- Coronado- 36 Reviews, 96 Photos
- Cabrillo National Monument- 46 Reviews, 120 Photos
See All San Diego Things to Do