"The most southern Pacific beach of the USA!" Imperial Beach by matcrazy1
Imperial Beach Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 166 photos
Imperial Beach is a name for a beach and for a City of Imperial Beach. Confusing? More: I thought that Imperial Beach is a part of city of San Diego but - a surprise - it's a seperate city now!
In contrast to famous Coronado Beach, Imperial Beach offers more local and - no doubts - less elegant/luxury atmosphere.
It seems that this area is better for visitors on low budget (at least in comparison to Coronado).
Empty beach (in April) looks lovely. Am I wrong?
- Pros:Lovely beach, reasonable prices :-)))
- Cons:Not so comfortable transportation if you don't have a car
- In a nutshell:Escape to the most southern American beach!
I didn't live there but I must say that I was always satisfied staying in Travelodge chain hotels during my USA trip.... more travel advice
Drive, take a bus (or rent a bicycle, walk - looong, take rollerblades...) to Coronado Island via Silver Strand. Visit... more travel advice
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Imperial Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Not Popular and Not Expensive"
- "The most southern Pacific beach of the USA!"
- "ralphhu's new Imperial Beach Page"
- "AzLisa's new Imperial Beach Page"
- "I.B. - my home for 3 years"
- "1270 Seacoast Drive, Unit 201 (renter beware)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Imperial Beach
- Hotels in Imperial Beach
- Transportation in Imperial Beach
- Nightlife in Imperial Beach
- Restaurants in Imperial Beach
- Shopping in Imperial Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Imperial Beach
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Imperial Beach
- 27 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 38 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Imperial Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Imperial Beach
- Posted in Travel Georgia Forum "Re: GPS map of Georgia for Garmin"
- Commented on one of lmkluque's Imperial Beach travel pages
- Wrote a Review Quite comfortable and inexpensive in Imperial Beach Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Quite comfortable and inexpensive"
- created a Imperial Beach Travelogue "Imperial Beach Lifeguards"
Photos in Imperial BeachSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 288 reviews, 1562 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 751 reviews, 805 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 296 reviews, 1241 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 264 reviews, 1165 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 389 reviews, 431 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Intro, 150 reviews, 647 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 353 reviews, 427 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 318 reviews, 361 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 297 reviews, 308 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asheville Intro, 100 reviews, 471 photos, 5 travelogues