"The most beautiful area of San Diego County!" Top 5 Page for this destination Coronado by matcrazy1
Coronado Travel Guide: 300 reviews and 738 photos
I am a little surprised: City of Coronado is NOT a part of San Diego although... it was and still remained in my mind. It's a seperate city with its own mayor and city government.
Coronado is beautiful recreational area located on Coronado Island.
If not Linda (lmkluque) we surely didn't visit the most beautiful parts of Coronado. Thank you Linda - you are lucky to live in beautiful area :-))).
One of the most beautiful areas of Coronado are its beaches. There are a lot of beautiful (and expensive :-) houses in residential areas of Coronado as well.
- Pros:Beaches, recreation, Hotel del Coronado, stores for tourists, atmosphere
- Cons:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :-)))
- In a nutshell:Recreational capitol of the West
Don't skip (never) beautiful residential areas of Coronado - just drive or walk along them and admire beautiful... more travel advice
Coronado Cays is the San Diego's only luxury residentual marina. The entrance looks really impressive. more travel advice
- See All Rollerblading
- See All NO RIGHT TURN
- See All Yellow hydrants
- See All Junior Menu
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Coronado Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Coronado City, Beach and North Island"
- "~~ Coronado ~~"
- "The most beautiful area of San Diego County!"
- "Resort town that only gets better"
- "The Crowned One"
- "Coronado, CA"
- "A state of mind ... Coronado is ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coronado
- Hotels in Coronado
- Transportation in Coronado
- Nightlife in Coronado
- Restaurants in Coronado
- Shopping in Coronado
- Warnings and Dangers in Coronado
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coronado
- 76 Reviews
- 119 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 28 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (100)
Have you been to Coronado?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coronado
- updated a Coronado Travel Page "The most beautiful area of San Diego County!"
- Posted in Travel Germany Forum "Re: What to visit (for 2-3 hours)..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Don't they like palm trees?"
- Commented on one of Yaqui's Coronado travel pages
- Wrote a Review Residential areas in Coronado Off The Beaten Path
Photos in CoronadoSee All Photos (119)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 288 reviews, 1562 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 751 reviews, 805 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 296 reviews, 1241 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 264 reviews, 1165 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 389 reviews, 431 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Intro, 150 reviews, 647 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 353 reviews, 427 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 318 reviews, 361 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 297 reviews, 308 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asheville Intro, 100 reviews, 471 photos, 5 travelogues