"Like a kid in a candy store :-))))" Top 5 Page for this destination Chula Vista by matcrazy1
Chula Vista Travel Guide: 127 reviews and 282 photos
Chula Vista is still a part of San Diego in my mind hehe although I know now that it's a seperate city with its own mayor and city government.
Chula Vista means "pretty view" in Spanish. No doubts - it's not a touristy city, rather residential area located half way between San Diego City and Tijuana, Mexico.
Hmm... I was only doing shopping (first time in the USA) there and I was eating there and first of all as a first time visitor to the USA I was looking around and just observed things! That's why this page is more about what I observed and thought than what I visited there.
I am like a kid in a candy store when I visit a country for the first time :-)). So, this page is a child-like perspective.
And, surely some of my tips (local customs especially) are not specific to Chula Vista only but at least to the whole California if even not the USA. So, when I put up pages on exact locations I visited (in ?? months hehe), I am going to move them to either my California or my USA page.
Chula Vista is a nice, safe city with a few attractions for tourists:
- the new Coors Ampitheater, where major named entertainment is offered,
- an Olympic Training Center,
- the new Knott's Soak City USA, a water slide park.
If you wish more info on tourist attractions in Chula Vista take a look at Imqluque Chula Vista page, please.
- Pros:Human smiles :-))), palm trees, inexpensive shopping, Filippi's Pizza Grotto, tourist attractions
- Cons:It's a city!
- In a nutshell:Stop for a while before you enter Mexico!
"Supermarket security guards (is it correct name?) - hmm... are cameras enough? or they are secret = no marked uniforms?... more travel advice
Hmm... I didn't live there but whenever I would look for a comfortable, clean and just nice accommodation in Chula Vista... more travel advice
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Chula Vista Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chula Vista from 1952! The Village"
- "Chula Vista"
- "Like a kid in a candy store :-))))"
- "Lunch with Linda in Chula Vista!"
- "Visiting Family"
- "brdwtchr's new Chula Vista Page"
- "Mi Hogar"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chula Vista
- Hotels in Chula Vista
- Transportation in Chula Vista
- Nightlife in Chula Vista
- Restaurants in Chula Vista
- Shopping in Chula Vista
- Warnings and Dangers in Chula Vista
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chula Vista
- 25 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 52 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (100)
Have you been to Chula Vista?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chula Vista
- Posted in Travel Germany Forum "Re: What to visit (for 2-3 hours)..."
- Commented on one of LauraWest's Chula Vista travel pages
- updated a Chula Vista Travel Page "Like a kid in a candy store :-))))"
- Wrote a Review Comments on previous tip about Personal Experiences in Chula Vista Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "ORDERS TO GO but no delivery"
Photos in Chula VistaSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 288 reviews, 1562 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 751 reviews, 805 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 296 reviews, 1241 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 264 reviews, 1165 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 389 reviews, 431 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Intro, 150 reviews, 647 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 353 reviews, 427 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 318 reviews, 361 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 297 reviews, 308 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asheville Intro, 100 reviews, 471 photos, 5 travelogues