Tombstone Packing List Tips by matcrazy1 Top 5 Page for this destination
Tombstone What to Pack: 2 reviews and 5 photos
AT 4,540 FT (1380 M), SCENERY CLOSE TO TOMBSTONE
Luggage and bags: Additional bags for shopping may be necessary.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Pack sun glasses! Light cotton clothes (shorts, T-shirts) for warm or hot days. Sweater/pullover and/or jacket for colder evenings/nights. Tombstone is situated on a mesa (an elevated area of land with a flat top and sides that are usually steep cliffs) between the Dragoon and Huachuca Mountains at an elevation of 4,540 feet (1380 m) thus both days and especially nights are colder than in say Tucson. Difference in day-night temperature may be high. Pretty warm days but freezing nights in winter are common!
Check weather forecast for Tombstone now.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Good sun protection cosmetics with high UV filter - use them BEFORE or just after you leave your car.
Photo Equipment: Lots of film or memory cards and your polarizer lenses, enhancing lenses especially for pictures at bright sunlight.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Tourist frige with ice cubes and cold beverages inside :-).
More Reviews (43)
- See All The Mule Mountains and mule deer :-)
- Lack of time
- See All Vigilante justice then, perfomances now
- See All Sheriff and live show
- Big Nose Kate's Live Western Music
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Tombstone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Legend of American Old West"
- "Tombstone, Arizona: When the West was Wild"
- "Tombstone - Part History, Part Kitsch"
- "Jumping Around Tombstone!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tombstone
- Hotels in Tombstone
- Transportation in Tombstone
- Nightlife in Tombstone
- Restaurants in Tombstone
- Shopping in Tombstone
- Warnings and Dangers in Tombstone
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tombstone
- 44 Reviews
- 263 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Tombstone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tombstone
- Posted in Travel Georgia Forum "Re: GPS map of Georgia for Garmin"
- Uploaded a Photo to "At an elevation of 4,540 ft (1380 m)"
- updated a Tombstone Travel Page "Legend of American Old West"
- Wrote a Review The Mule Mountains and mule deer :-) in Tombstone Off The Beaten Path
- Commented on one of Stephen-KarenConn's Tombstone travel pages
Photos in TombstoneSee All Photos (263)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 288 reviews, 1562 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 751 reviews, 805 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 296 reviews, 1241 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 264 reviews, 1165 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 389 reviews, 431 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Intro, 150 reviews, 647 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 353 reviews, 427 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 318 reviews, 361 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 297 reviews, 308 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asheville Intro, 100 reviews, 471 photos, 5 travelogues