Tombstone Nightlife Tips by matcrazy1 Top 5 Page for this destination
Tombstone Nightlife: 6 reviews and 9 photos
WESTERM MUSIC LIVE, BIG NOSE KATE'S SALOON
In this centrally located saloon I enjoyed a lot American western folk music played by a woman guitarist. She was singing cowboy songs and frontier ballads.
Western music, directly related to the old English, Scottish, and Irish folk ballads, was originally composed by and about the people settling and working in the American West. Mexican music, especially in the American Southwest, also somewhat influenced its development. Country music had similar origins but developed in the Appalachians to suit the people of that region.
The people in this saloon are friendly. Draft beer is a bit more expensive than next door but who cares! The barmaids are dressed as salloon girls. There is usually live entertainment during the day. This place has atmosphere galore! If you are into the American Old West, this is the place for you.
Dress Code: For a visitor casual dress: T-shirt, jeans, trainers. A common option is typical cowboy clothing or bike rider clothing (black leather jacket) or Victorian clothing (especially for a woman).
Address: 417 East Allen St., Tombstone, AZ 85638
Directions: At Allen St. (between 5th and 6th St.), the first paralel street south of Arizona State Road 80 (E. Fremont Street). Details in my transportation tip: Around Tombstone. Map here
Other Contact: Kate@BigNoseKate.com
Phone: +1 (520) 457 3107
Theme: Live Music
More Reviews (43)
- See All The Mule Mountains and mule deer :-)
- Lack of time
- See All Vigilante justice then, perfomances now
- See All Sheriff and live show
- See All The largest beer in the Wild West
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Tombstone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Legend of American Old West"
- "Tombstone - Part History, Part Kitsch"
- "Tombstone, Arizona: When the West was Wild"
- "Jumping Around Tombstone!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tombstone
- Hotels in Tombstone
- Transportation in Tombstone
- Nightlife in Tombstone
- Restaurants in Tombstone
- Shopping in Tombstone
- Warnings and Dangers in Tombstone
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tombstone
- 44 Reviews
- 263 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (100)
Have you been to Tombstone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tombstone
- Posted in Travel Germany Forum "Re: What to visit (for 2-3 hours)..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "At an elevation of 4,540 ft (1380 m)"
- updated a Tombstone Travel Page "Legend of American Old West"
- Wrote a Review The Mule Mountains and mule deer :-) in Tombstone Off The Beaten Path
- Commented on one of Stephen-KarenConn's Tombstone travel pages
Photos in TombstoneSee All Photos (263)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 288 reviews, 1562 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 751 reviews, 805 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 296 reviews, 1241 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 264 reviews, 1165 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 389 reviews, 431 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Intro, 150 reviews, 647 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 353 reviews, 427 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 318 reviews, 361 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 297 reviews, 308 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asheville Intro, 100 reviews, 471 photos, 5 travelogues