"Charming village with impressive church" Dotnuva by matcrazy1
Dotnuva Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 54 photos
The main advantage of driving a car around Lithuania was the fact that I could stop at each place I wanted. So, I stopped in Dotnuva for a while when I unexpectadly saw an impressive facade of the parish church put in the middle of flat, agricultural area.
It was typical Lithuanian village with not at all typical church.
Look at common colour of Lithuanian wooden house - bright yellow.
- Pros:It's a green village, parish church, peace and quiet
- Cons:Nothing more there!
- In a nutshell:Discover Lithuanian countryside!
For walking around Dotnuva, small, city backpack and surely bag for your camera - both water-proof. Comfortable walking... more travel advice
BY TRAIN Dotnuva was located on a railway track from Vilnius via Siaulai to Klaipeda on the Baltic sea coast. There were... more travel advice
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Dotnuva Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Dotnuva
- Transportation in Dotnuva
- Shopping in Dotnuva
- Warnings and Dangers in Dotnuva
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dotnuva
- 30 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Dotnuva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dotnuva
Photos in DotnuvaSee All Photos (49)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 288 reviews, 1562 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 751 reviews, 805 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 296 reviews, 1241 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 264 reviews, 1165 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 389 reviews, 431 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Intro, 150 reviews, 647 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 353 reviews, 427 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 318 reviews, 361 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 297 reviews, 308 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asheville Intro, 100 reviews, 471 photos, 5 travelogues