"No visitors, peace and quiet :-)" Seduva by matcrazy1
Seduva Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 110 photos
I stopped for a little bit in Seduva to see how life looks like in such small, off the beaten path, Lithuanian town. To be honest Seduva looked more like a large village than a town.
Well, I found surprisingly pretty renovated old church there. And a few, secret little things around.
Life in Seduva looked, at first sight, the same as, say, 50 years ago: quite hard, slow, boring and quiet... But isn't the simple life of Seduva the best?
But the new has already come to Seduva as well. This old windmill has been renovated and houses a very popular wayside tavern. There is a new motel with many additional facilities for its guests by the windmill.
- Pros:No visitors :-) Peace and quiet, local lifestyle, parish church
- Cons:Nothing more there!
- In a nutshell:Escape to small Lithuanian town!
Unfortunatelly the Roman catholic parish church of Seduva was closed when I was there in early afternoon on Monday. I... more travel advice
Driving around Suduva I've seen endless flat fields of corn and meadows used as pastures for cattle and horses. In the... more travel advice
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Seduva Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Seduva
- Transportation in Seduva
- Warnings and Dangers in Seduva
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Seduva
- 16 Reviews
- 105 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Seduva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seduva
Photos in SeduvaSee All Photos (105)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 288 reviews, 1562 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 751 reviews, 805 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 296 reviews, 1241 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 264 reviews, 1165 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 389 reviews, 431 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Intro, 150 reviews, 647 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 353 reviews, 427 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 318 reviews, 361 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 297 reviews, 308 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asheville Intro, 100 reviews, 471 photos, 5 travelogues