Vilnius Packing List Tips by matcrazy1 Top 5 Page for this destination
Vilnius What to Pack: 14 reviews and 11 photos
CATHEDRAL AND BELL TOWER
Luggage and bags: For walking around Vilnius, small, city backpack and surely bag for your camera - both water-proof.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Comfortable walking shoes preferrably water-resistant: like good trainers or better special walking shoes (one example: Danish Ecco are very comfortable and... expensive but worth the cost).
Sun-glasses esp. in winter and summer and always a rain coat, eventually less comfortable umbrella.
Read info on climate in Lithuania:
Climate of Lithuania
Average temperatures and rainfall in... Kaunas (100 km west of Vilnius):
Check weather (10-day forecast) for Vilnius:
Weather forecast for Vilnius
Photo Equipment: Take as many films as you can or as large memory card as you can - Vilnius offers a lot for photography lovers :-). For pictures at night and/or bad light (weather) take a tripod.
Miscellaneous: Do not forget to take BIG SMILE :-) Enjoy!
More Reviews (388)
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Vilnius Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Very friendly, very historical and inexpensive :-)"
- "Vilnius - City of Churches"
- "Vilnius - mix of cultures"
- "The Wonderful Vilnius"
- "Vilnius - my grandparents' love"
- "THREE CAPITALS IN FIVE DAYS"
- "Vilnius in the springtime"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vilnius
- Hotels in Vilnius
- Transportation in Vilnius
- Nightlife in Vilnius
- Restaurants in Vilnius
- Shopping in Vilnius
- Warnings and Dangers in Vilnius
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vilnius
- 389 Reviews
- 431 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 72 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (100)
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vilnius
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: worried about (a) VT..."
- updated a Vilnius Travelogue "Key to understand East now"
- Commented on one of Sexy_European's Vilnius travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Lithuanian, Polish and Belarusian heroes"
- Wrote a Review Weather, walking shoes, a tripod... in Vilnius What to Pack
Photos in VilniusSee All Photos (431)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 288 reviews, 1562 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 751 reviews, 805 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 296 reviews, 1241 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 264 reviews, 1165 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 389 reviews, 431 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Intro, 150 reviews, 647 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 353 reviews, 427 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 318 reviews, 361 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 297 reviews, 308 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asheville Intro, 100 reviews, 471 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (434)
- Gediminas castle- 64 Reviews, 117 Photos
- Gates of Dawn- 39 Reviews, 65 Photos
- Uzupis district- 24 Reviews, 49 Photos
- Cathedral- 65 Reviews, 122 Photos
- Church of St Ann- 38 Reviews, 65 Photos
- Hill of Three Crosses- 20 Reviews, 34 Photos
- TV tower- 19 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Gedimino avenue- 13 Reviews, 28 Photos
- Genocide Victims Museum- 25 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Church of St. Francis and Bernardine- 23 Reviews, 38 Photos
See All Vilnius Things to Do