Vilnius Nightlife Tips by matcrazy1 Top 5 Page for this destination
Vilnius Nightlife: 54 reviews and 39 photos
Entertainment Club GALAXY (GALAXY Pramogu Klubas) was located on the second floor of Forum Palace - on my picture. The building was modern, newly built and served as a center for sports, entartainment and business.
I got to know looking at advertisements that It was universal arena where various events took place, such as banquets, fashion performances, concerts, conferences etc. Live music concerts of famous Lithuanian and foreign stars wre held in GALAXY. There was a conference when I was there.
Usually there are discos and/or live music concerts on Friday and Saturday there - from 10.00 pm till 5.00 am. Entrance fee: 15Lt (4.5 €, $5.4) before midnight and 20Lt (6 €, $7.2) after.
Check the events on GALAXY: click here.
Dress Code: Surely depends on a kind of event.
Address: Konstitucijos pr.26, 2004 Vilnius
Directions: North of Neris River, relatively close to the centre/downtown, maybe 10 min. drive from the Cathedral Square.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +370 5 26 36 666
Theme: Live Music
More Reviews (388)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
- See All Pilsudski then and now
- See All Trolleybuses - save them, please!
- See All Nude bathing?
- See All Polish visitors and no vacancy!
- See All General information
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Vilnius Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Very friendly, very historical and inexpensive :-)"
- "Vilnius - City of Churches"
- "Vilnius - mix of cultures"
- "The Wonderful Vilnius"
- "Vilnius - my grandparents' love"
- "THREE CAPITALS IN FIVE DAYS"
- "Vilnius in the springtime"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vilnius
- Hotels in Vilnius
- Transportation in Vilnius
- Nightlife in Vilnius
- Restaurants in Vilnius
- Shopping in Vilnius
- Warnings and Dangers in Vilnius
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vilnius
- 389 Reviews
- 431 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 72 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vilnius
- Posted in Travel Riga Forum "Re: Pre-Euromeet 2014 Riga"
- updated a Vilnius Travelogue "Key to understand East now"
- Commented on one of Sexy_European's Vilnius travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Lithuanian, Polish and Belarusian heroes"
- Wrote a Review Weather, walking shoes, a tripod... in Vilnius What to Pack
Photos in VilniusSee All Photos (431)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 288 reviews, 1562 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 751 reviews, 805 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 296 reviews, 1241 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 264 reviews, 1165 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 389 reviews, 431 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Intro, 150 reviews, 647 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 353 reviews, 427 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 318 reviews, 361 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 297 reviews, 308 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asheville Intro, 100 reviews, 471 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (401)
- Gediminas castle- 64 Reviews, 117 Photos
- Cathedral- 65 Reviews, 122 Photos
- Gates of Dawn- 39 Reviews, 65 Photos
- Uzupis district- 24 Reviews, 49 Photos
- Church of St Ann- 38 Reviews, 65 Photos
- TV tower- 19 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Hill of Three Crosses- 20 Reviews, 34 Photos
- Genocide Victims Museum- 25 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Church of Sts Peter and Paul- 19 Reviews, 44 Photos
- Gedimino avenue- 13 Reviews, 28 Photos
See All Vilnius Things to Do