"War ended, time for tourism - GOOD LUCK BIHAC :-))" Bihac by matcrazy1

Bihac Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 134 photos

Building called 'Kula' - tower. As far as I know it used to be a prison. (corrected by oja - thank you very much).

Bihac is worth seeing because of picturesque riversides of Una with cafes and restaurants, and because of his friendly people. And one more thing - see the houses destroyed by the war and remember!

• Pros:Picturesque riversides of Una, friendly people
  • In a nutshell:War ended, time for tourism - GOOD LUCK BIHAC :-)))
  • Last visit to Bihac: May 2002
  • Intro Updated Nov 29, 2002

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2009 at 4:24 PM

you have let your pictures speak on these pages :-) i hope you will visit B&H once again and do report from length to breadth :-)

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2006 at 2:55 PM

Mmm, dare I suggest you have better pages. A little more info would be good. Cheers.

• Apr 24, 2006 at 3:08 PM

This is rebuilt.....

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2006 at 12:07 PM

Such a beautiful place with the Una River flowing through and mountains in the background. It is very sad what war can do.

• DPando's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2005 at 3:27 AM

my lovely bosnia.. i love so much bosnians and this country..poor one..great memories bring back when i see pictures like yours thanks!!

• Jasen71's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2005 at 8:03 AM

Bosnia and of course is a stunning place to visit. I have been in peacetime and wartime, and it will always have a place in my heart.

• RafaelTheSecond's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2005 at 8:03 AM

When I think about Bosnia I think about hiking everywhere, and swimming for sure! I am sure you would recommend me to go in the summer!;) OUR PAGES ARE SIMPLY SPECTACULAR!

• Aurorae's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2005 at 4:10 AM

Last time I've been there was before the war, and they had the best ćevapi I have ever had in my life! I come from a town just across the mountin, behind Bihać, in Lika. Nice photos, but I'd love to read more...

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2005 at 4:50 AM

A (too) fast visit is better than no visit at all. I have not been to Bihac, a sad memory. I should. I will.

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2005 at 6:34 PM

Bihac has a very interesting story when compared to the rest of BiH. Wheels within wheels :-\

matcrazy1

“Keep smiling, take it easy :-)”

Badges & Stats in Bihac