"Virginia is for lovers!" Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia by matcrazy1
Virginia Travel Guide: 7,490 reviews and 17,749 photos
Virginia was my first state visited in the East and it was a blast! Virginia means history, heritage, great people, food, architecture, nature and wildlife as well as southern culture and hospitality. I can risk opinion that you didn't see the USA if you didn't visit the Old Dominion state. Enough said. Welcome to my tips.
Now, Virginia is one of a few places on our planet I want to come back and revisit although I usually don't travel twice to the same area. That's why I put travelogue "Next time" with suggestions for my next Virginia visit. If you have any e-mail me, please. Thank you :-)
- Pros:People, history, architecture, food, nature, wildlife and southern culture!
- Cons:None! Well, time and $$$ needed :-)
- In a nutshell:It's a blast! Get packed and go!!!
Nat (b1bob) was very surprised when I started to take pictures of squirrels running fast on the Capitol Square in the... more travel advice
In the middle of October I amazed pretty fall colours of leaves although it was 1-2 weeks before the peak of fall... more travel advice
- See All Mechanicsville - Nat's neighbourhood
- See All Pulaski - County Courthouse
- See All The worst food + drink and drive :-)
- See All Southern hospitality under $50!
- See All Arlington - Books exclusively on women
- See All Virginia makes great ham!
- Go for a hike!
- As usual + more films/memory cards
- See All For coming to the USA first time :-)
- No specifically Virginian tourist trap...
- See All In Virginian bed :-)
- See All Waynesboro - Great soup for only $0.99!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Virginia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "b1bob personally carries you back to Ol' Virginny"
- "Virginia is for lovers!"
- "VIRGINIA's northwestern region off the beaten path"
- "Welcome to VIRGINA"
- "The Ole Dominion"
- "Welcome to our Virginia page!"
- "Coming Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Virginia
- Hotels in Virginia
- Transportation in Virginia
- Nightlife in Virginia
- Restaurants in Virginia
- Shopping in Virginia
- Warnings and Dangers in Virginia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Virginia
- 950 Reviews
- 2,510 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Virginia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Virginia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 288 reviews, 1562 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 751 reviews, 805 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 296 reviews, 1241 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 264 reviews, 1165 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 389 reviews, 431 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Intro, 150 reviews, 647 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 353 reviews, 427 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 318 reviews, 361 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 297 reviews, 308 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asheville Intro, 100 reviews, 471 photos, 5 travelogues
Top Virginia hotels
- Virginia Beach Hotels
- 361 Reviews - 503 Photos
- Williamsburg Hotels
- 770 Reviews - 1237 Photos
- Richmond Hotels
- 840 Reviews - 1307 Photos
- McLean Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 11 Photos
- Norfolk Hotels
- 91 Reviews - 350 Photos
- Harrisonburg Hotels
- 15 Reviews - 20 Photos
- Arlington Hotels
- 475 Reviews - 1144 Photos
- Roanoke Hotels
- 104 Reviews - 119 Photos
- Sandbridge Beach Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Blacksburg Hotels
- 63 Reviews - 88 Photos
- Charlottesville Hotels
- 295 Reviews - 771 Photos
- Alexandria Hotels
- 461 Reviews - 1504 Photos
- Chincoteague Hotels
- 98 Reviews - 159 Photos
- Lucketts Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Shenandoah National Park Hotels
- 163 Reviews - 534 Photos