Valeggio sul Mincio Packing List Tips by matcrazy1 Top 5 Page for this destination
Valeggio sul Mincio What to Pack: 4 reviews and 4 photos
TAKEN WITHOUT A TRIPOD :-(
Photo Equipment: Take a tripod for your camera if you want to take beautiful pictures of Scaligero Castle at night. Hmm... I left my tripod at a hotel and... the result is well seen on my picture :-(.
If you don't have a tripod yet, buy one. More:
SLIK tripods (Japan)
MANFROTTO tripods (Italy)
about tripods on photo.net
BREAKFAST TABLE IN CACCIATORE HOTEL
Miscellaneous: We took some food and mineral water to our car for full day trips around Lake Garda. Thus we were not forced to look for restaurants for lunch and we saved some time and €€€. Haha... did anyone notice that we took (4 daily!) these packed sweet buns, on my picture, from our buffet breakfast in Cacciatore hotel... add mineral water from our hotel room?
YOU ARE WELCOME ---> KEEP SMILING :-)
Luggage and bags: Don't forget to pack your air tickets and passport or photo identity (necessary when you arrive by plane even from another EU country).
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Pyjama for pyjama party :-) Local or not so local hat/cap for portrait pictures.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Eventually something for hangover (Italian wines are addictive).
Photo Equipment: As usual. For overseas visitors - chargers/converters: European/continental plugs and 230V/50 Hz in Italy! Good flash recommended and maybe a tripod.
Miscellaneous: Postcards to sign (take a pen) and send to those VT-friends who coudn't join the meeting.
And first of all good humour ---> KEEP SMILING :-)
More Reviews (748)
- See All Brescia Airport
- See All Brescia Airport and Anne :-)
- See All Main course for the next visit
- See All Two windows
- See All Don't they like French language?
- See All At close distance!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Valeggio sul Mincio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great meeting in charming little town :-)"
- "Valeggio sul Mincio"
- "Greetings from Valeggio - Euro Meet 2005"
- "EUROMEET2005 - THE BEST EVER"
- "Valeggio sul Mincio/Valès sul Mèns"
- "First European VT meeting !"
- "Only Crazy people attended..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Valeggio sul Mincio
- Hotels in Valeggio sul Mincio
- Transportation in Valeggio sul Mincio
- Nightlife in Valeggio sul Mincio
- Restaurants in Valeggio sul Mincio
- Shopping in Valeggio sul Mincio
- Warnings and Dangers in Valeggio sul Mincio
- See All...
Explore the World
- Banchory Hotels
- Cala Gonone Hotels
- San Martino di Castrozza
- Torneträsk Hotels
- Le Puy-en-Velay
- Parish of Saint David Hotels
Badges & Stats in Valeggio sul Mincio
- 751 Reviews
- 795 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 97 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Valeggio sul Mincio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valeggio sul Mincio
- updated a Valeggio sul Mincio Travel Page "Great meeting in charming little town :-)"
- Posted in Travel Riga Forum "Re: Pre-Euromeet 2014 Riga"
- Commented on one of Mariajoy's Valeggio sul Mincio travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Holger and Maria :-)"
- Wrote a Review Brescia Airport in Valeggio sul Mincio Transportation
Photos in Valeggio sul MincioSee All Photos (795)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 288 reviews, 1562 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 751 reviews, 805 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 296 reviews, 1241 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 264 reviews, 1165 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 389 reviews, 431 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Intro, 150 reviews, 647 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 353 reviews, 427 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 318 reviews, 361 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 297 reviews, 308 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asheville Intro, 100 reviews, 471 photos, 5 travelogues