Valeggio sul Mincio Nightlife Tips by matcrazy1 Top 5 Page for this destination

Valeggio sul Mincio Nightlife: 12 reviews and 12 photos

BAR  OF CACCIATORE HOTEL - Valeggio sul Mincio

BAR OF CACCIATORE HOTEL

Albergo Al Cacciatore: Night drinks

Hotel bar of Cacciatore hotel offered good choice of spirits, selected local wines and some beer. Although there was no constant barman/bartender (temporarily I caught this job) it was a very busy place at first night of the meeting (the second night we were in Verona).

If you like or accept a little bit sweet medium strong spirits try local Limoncello (yellow or limon colour liquid stored in long bottles in a frige). It will warm you very fast.

Dress Code: During the meeting: casual VT-fashion including VT T-shirts and VT baseball caps.

Address: Via Goito n. 31; 37067 Valeggio sul Mincio (VR), I

Directions: In center/downtown, follow direction signs (black letters on yellow) Cacciatore.

Theme: Eating and Drinking

VT-TABLE  IN  SAN  MARCO  RESTAURANT - Valeggio sul Mincio

VT-TABLE IN SAN MARCO RESTAURANT

Ristorante San Marco: Night in Borghetto

It was brilliant idea of Barbara (BarbaraForza on VT) to take a walk to Borghetto at dusk.

Matcrazy0 and I enjoyed a lot our supper in San Marco restaurant in very picturesque Borghetto a day before official VT-meeting. We enjoyed both very good Italian food and, first of all, our great, international, company and amuzing talks. Well, we had never met others before so we surely had a lot of to talk about.

Dress Code: No dress code, just what you like. Enlarge my picture and look, from the left:
- JLBG (France)
- his lady Francoise (France)
- BarbarForza (Italy)
- Carolina71 (Spain)
- Beach_dog (Spain now, Wales = UK before)
- Sachara (the Netherlands)
- matcrazy0 (Poland as I know :-).
Add Co (the Netherlands) and me (Poland) - the two most movable guys (and smokers... allowed exclusively outside the restaurant).

Address: Borghetto di Valeggio sul Mincio (VR)

Directions: Walking from Vallegio sul Mincio, on the right side, before the Mincio River.

Other Contact: Fax: +39 (45) 637 06 50

Phone: +39 (45) 795 00 18

Theme: Eating and Drinking

CACCIATORE  HOTEL  STAFF ON NIGHT CIGARETTE BREAK - Valeggio sul Mincio

CACCIATORE HOTEL STAFF ON NIGHT CIGARETTE BREAK

Albergo Al Cacciatore: Cigarette break

Those VT-ers who were addicted to smoking (minority) had to go outside Cacciatore hotel. Well, I had a few nice smoking breaks during the first night of the VT-meeting in the hotel. The last break was somewhen after 2.00 pm and my only company was this guy in white, on the picture, from hotel VT-staff. Well, we didn't talk a lot as I could't speak Italian and the guy didn't know English and Polish.

Dress Code: Look at my picture :-)

CACCIATORE HOTEL RECEPTION AFTER 2.00 AM - Valeggio sul Mincio

CACCIATORE HOTEL RECEPTION AFTER 2.00 AM

Albergo Al Cacciatore: At hotel reception

It was after 2 am on first day of the meeting when i took this picture. Fortunately or unfortunately ? this guy in hotel reception didn't put any attention to songs and loud talks from the hotel bar. Well, he was busy reading newspaper that time.

Dress Code: Look at the picture :-)

BORGHETTO - MINCIO RIVER AND STONE BRIDGE - Valeggio sul Mincio

BORGHETTO - MINCIO RIVER AND STONE BRIDGE

Borghetto: Borghetto at night

Borghetto - tiny hamlet of Vallegio - looked very picturesque at dusk when we arrived there. When we finished our supper in a local restaurant, in the late evening it looked empty and somewhat secret in lights of few street lamps.

In my opinion Borghetto is a lovely place to visit in the late evening, say 8 - 9 pm, to taste some Italian food in numerous restaurants there.

• Updated May 20, 2005
TOWN  HALL - Valeggio sul Mincio

TOWN HALL

Old town: Night walk and the City Hall

We - a group of 9 VT-ers - came back on foot from restaurant in Borghetto to our Cacciatore hotel in the late evening. It was very nice walk (maybe 40 min.). Streets of Valeggio were completely empty, sleepy and... charming. As I left my tripod in a hotel I could take a picture exclusively of heavy lit building of City Hall. Just in case... keep you camera strong or buy one with anti-shake stabilizasation.

Dress Code: Casual clothes. Put your gun at home. Valeggio looked very quiet and peaceful town both at day and night.

• Updated May 19, 2005

matcrazy1

“Keep smiling, take it easy :-)”

Badges & Stats in Valeggio sul Mincio

Have you been to Valeggio sul Mincio?

Latest Activity in Valeggio sul Mincio