"I would love to go around the world~~~" linggy's Profile
Hmmm maybe i can start off with my favourite country...it would be AUSTRIA for now.
I went London-Colgne-Rome-Florence-Venice-Innsbruck-Salzburg-Vienna last summer.
I love innsbruck..the mountains and the trees was just so beautiful.
Looking forward to going Holland and Germany end of this month!!!
Been to most nearby countries such as Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Malaysia =)
Thailand is a must go for people coming S E Asia!!
Friendly and warm people, great food and beaches...awwww...Paradise!
Spent the first 10 days taking part in 2005 WMC in Holland Kerkerade...yeah we got a GOLD!!
Took Finnaire, transit at Helsinki so we pop into the town =)
Deep blue sky....
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 5 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- linggy and suhadis are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Jiuzhaigou Forum "RE: RE: Jiuzhaigou during May..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "My favourite beachy-city in Aussie!"
- created a Gold Coast Travel Page "My favourite beachy-city in Aussie!"
- Wrote a Review overall shopping experience in Phuket Shopping
updated their Profile Page "I would love to go around the world~~~"
- Commented on one of salinhopt's Portugal travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Phuket 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Sydney Intro, 3 photos
- Dresden Intro, 3 photos
- Austria Intro, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Venice Intro, 2 photos
- Prague Intro, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gold Coast Intro, 2 photos
- Cologne Intro, 2 photos