"Seoul, my hometown" Seoul by im_jiyoung

Seoul Travel Guide: 3,050 reviews and 7,527 photos

Seoul Seoul Seoul,

Seoul is the capital city of South Korea. The population of the city is up to 11million at the moment, still growing quickly. The place is very densed(surely), and so it seems pretty dynamic.. There are virtually everything mixed and mingled with Korean culture.
well.. now I wanna ask.. Who? really Who called my city " the city of morning calm? hah?"

• Pros:if you like cities.. interesting place to visit
  • Cons:very crowded.. very..
  • In a nutshell:well.. worth visiting if you like cities.
  • Intro Updated Aug 14, 2005

• Somikan's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Your pages are very insight. Thank you for all the reviews :)

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2009 at 1:21 AM

Thanks for your insight into Korea, a place we dream of visiting one day. And by the way chicken gizzards are best deep fried ^O^. Martin

• cmarsek's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2008 at 5:13 PM

LOVED reading your writings about Seoul! I'm living in Seoul now and it's great to learn more and see what else is out there! Hope you are fantastic! Thanks for your pages!

• oradea_dream's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2007 at 9:02 AM

As visitor number 1000 of this page I would like to congratulate you on your Seoul page. Great and very useful tips. Hope to get back to Seoul soon. Mircea from Romania and Hungary

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2007 at 8:49 PM

Great tips Jiyoung. I will be visiting in a few weeks!

• Tomtom-Paris's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2007 at 8:24 AM

Thanks for your page and tips, specially for the SOJU !

• DSwede's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2007 at 10:36 AM

I signed up for the meet in June. Not sure exactly when I will arrive, but I have another long assignment in Korea. Looking forward to it.

• Aug 13, 2006 at 9:17 AM

Great tips again. I visited Seoul and Suwon twice last year and loved it. - mark

• budapest8's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2006 at 7:07 PM

Really enjoyed reading your pages..again..Just arrived here by accident..Tim

• Hui-Hui's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2006 at 2:10 AM

I would love to visit your city in the near future because I am so curious about everything there! It will be great if you don't mind assisting me.:-)

im_jiyoung Lives Here!