"Historic Broadstairs" Top 5 Page for this destination Broadstairs by bumpychick
Broadstairs Travel Guide: 86 reviews and 198 photos
A grey day in Broadstairs, but the views are still stunning, and the town has real character.
Broadstairs has a beach with clean water to swim in, historical buildings with lots of links to Charles Dickens, lots of pubs and restaurants, and is well located; near the towns of Margate and Ramsgate.
As I build my page, come back and find out more!!
Bleak House inspired Charles Dicken's novel of the same name. He lived here for some time, and wrote the majority of... more travel advice
Prezzo has the appearence of an upmarket restaurant, but is very reasonably priced. It has a large 'conservatory' area... more travel advice
bumpychick's Related Pages
Broadstairs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nothing changes much."
- "Broadstairs, Kent"
- "Historic Broadstairs"
- "Broadstairs in Kent"
- "My first trip to UK...to study English"
- "Easter in Broadstairs"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Broadstairs
- Hotels in Broadstairs
- Transportation in Broadstairs
- Nightlife in Broadstairs
- Restaurants in Broadstairs
- Shopping in Broadstairs
- Warnings and Dangers in Broadstairs
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Broadstairs
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Broadstairs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Broadstairs
Top 10 Pages
- Tanzania Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Margate Intro, 18 reviews, 15 photos
- Alaska Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Antananarivo Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Universal City Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Northern Territory Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- State of Sabah Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Hue Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Kuching Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.