"Tahiti" Tahiti by bumpychick
Tahiti Travel Guide: 254 reviews and 718 photos
Papeete is a busy town with lots of traffic and lots of people. The interior of the island is a total contrast; lush, green, unspoilt and very wet!
We got on a local bus and headed off to find some culture. This temple was one of the very few 'free' places on the island. No one was around and we were able to get a close up view of the Tikki statues
This is a lesser known Tahitian attraction! We visited this sight to find it was free, and we were the only people there... more travel advice
We stayed at this hotel for 6 nights, in an overwater bungalow (Motu). The room was lovely; well decorated with a great... more travel advice
bumpychick's Related Pages
Tahiti Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tahiti - but is it paradise?"
- "Tahiti: More than Stepping Stone to Fr. Polynesia"
- "Tahiti ... Queen of the Pacific"
- "Tahiti, Tropical & Pricey!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tahiti
- Hotels in Tahiti
- Transportation in Tahiti
- Nightlife in Tahiti
- Restaurants in Tahiti
- Shopping in Tahiti
- Warnings and Dangers in Tahiti
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tahiti
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Tahiti?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tahiti
Top 10 Pages
- Tanzania Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Margate Intro, 18 reviews, 15 photos
- Alaska Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Antananarivo Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Universal City Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Northern Territory Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- State of Sabah Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Hue Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Kuching Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.