"More than just a dive destination" Cairns by bumpychick
Cairns Travel Guide: 867 reviews and 2,199 photos
When you think of Cairnes you probably think of the Great Barrier Reef. Us too, but we found there was quite alot more to do. Of course you have to go out to the reef, even if you've never dived or snorkelled before; just to say you did it!
Take a trip on the scenic railway to Kuranda. It is a very 'tourist orientated' town in the mountains, but very... more travel advice
bumpychick's Related Pages
Cairns Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cairns QLD more than a tourist city."
- "CAIRNS (PAGES UNDER CONSTRUCTION)"
- "Cairns - gateway to Far North Queensland"
- "Cairns - A Land of Contrast"
- "Cairns - more than the Great Barrier Reef"
- "Tropical North Queensland's landing strip...Cairns"
- "IMPREXXION: CAIRNS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cairns
- Hotels in Cairns
- Transportation in Cairns
- Nightlife in Cairns
- Restaurants in Cairns
- Shopping in Cairns
- Warnings and Dangers in Cairns
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cairns
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Cairns?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cairns
Top 10 Pages
- Tanzania Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Margate Intro, 18 reviews, 15 photos
- Alaska Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Antananarivo Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Universal City Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Northern Territory Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- State of Sabah Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Hue Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Kuching Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.