"Kuala Lumpur - Cosmopolitan City" Kuala Lumpur by bumpychick
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide: 6,004 reviews and 13,551 photos
Kuala Lumpur is a very poular 'stop-over' city, particularly for people on route to Australia. We stayed four nights before continuing on to Borneo (see my Sabah and Sarawak pages) which was more than enough time to see everything we wanted to. I would recommend 2 full days to take in the major sights, we managed a pretty comprehensive visit in a day and a half. Although we didn't spend time looking round museums etc, we did visit the bird park and the butterfly park, travelling mainly on foot.
If you're reasonably fit, try seeing the sights of KL on foot. Of course you'll need a map! This is a much quicker way of getting about, as the roads can get very congested. Otherwise, try using the metro, as long as you can find a station!
This was another excursion we pre-booked through our travel agent in the UK. (See my warnings and dangers tips with... more travel advice
One of our favourite experiences in KL. Check out everyone else's tips for all the information you need about the... more travel advice
bumpychick's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "JALAN BUKIT BINTANG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
Top 10 Pages
- Tanzania Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Margate Intro, 18 reviews, 15 photos
- Alaska Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Antananarivo Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Universal City Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Northern Territory Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- State of Sabah Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Hue Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Kuching Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.