"FABULOUS" Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an by solopes
Xi'an Travel Guide: 1,091 reviews and 2,978 photos
Xi'an is a must see. I was doubtful about the importance of Xi'an. Of course, there are the warriors, but.. all that distance... for that...
The warriors for themselves sure deserve the trip, but Xi'an is much more than that. An harmonious town, where tradition and modernity stand side by side, without the strong contrasts of Shanghai or Beijing, for instance.
Xi'an is an absolute MUST SEE.
Dumpling is a word that you will hear quite often in China. It applies to small portions of prepared food, with... more travel advice
It's fundamental to climb the city wall, and to walk on it. It's easy to feel its importance in the defense of the... more travel advice
- See All Glass pavements in Hanyangling Museum
- See All Merchandising
- See All Ceramics
- See All Flowers
solopes' Related Pages
Xi'an Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The echo of ancient"
- "Xian "Peaceful western part of China""
- "Shifting cities"
- "Beautiful Xi'an"
- "Xian - our stopover to see the Terracotta Army"
- "Qing Ming @Xi'an"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Xi'an
- Hotels in Xi'an
- Transportation in Xi'an
- Nightlife in Xi'an
- Restaurants in Xi'an
- Shopping in Xi'an
- Warnings and Dangers in Xi'an
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Xi'an
- 45 Reviews
- 126 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Xi'an?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xi'an
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 187 reviews, 445 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 296 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 89 reviews, 197 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 123 photos
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 46 reviews, 123 photos
- Turquel Intro, 36 reviews, 130 photos, 4 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos