"Korcula" Top 5 Page for this destination Korcula by solopes
Korcula Travel Guide: 162 reviews and 438 photos
Maybe the most cosy place we visited in Croatia, this small town has something special that captivates the visitors. The slow rhythms of life, the omnipresence of the sea, and the fondness to its history make a positive blending that remains in our memories when leaving.
Differently from other places in Croatia, here the history seems to have passed without big conflicts. The great... more travel advice
We had lunch in a small restaurant, testing the guide's lesson explaining us that the streets were broken in angles in... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
Korcula Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A living open air museum"
- "Quaint island town on Korcula."
- "SILENT ECHOES OF TURBULENT PAST"
- "7 Days in Korcula"
- "Welcome To Town Korcula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Korcula
- Hotels in Korcula
- Transportation in Korcula
- Nightlife in Korcula
- Restaurants in Korcula
- Shopping in Korcula
- Warnings and Dangers in Korcula
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Korcula
- 8 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Korcula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Korcula
Photos in KorculaSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 186 reviews, 442 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 119 reviews, 293 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 88 reviews, 195 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 122 photos
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 46 reviews, 123 photos
- Turquel Intro, 35 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos